+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents Misrepresentation

abhishekh56

May 1, 2023
I recently applied for a study permit, but due to rush and an agent's mistake, I accidentally submitted the wrong file. The file contained my father signature on another person name. I didn't realize this until a week after submitting my application. The file I submitted contained a recommendation letter and my father's salary certificate. Since my father owns a partnership company where I worked, he had to sign the document as the CEO was out of town. However, my father signed the document using the CEO's name and position, which was technically wrong. We corrected this mistake and printed a new file, but my agent still submitted the old, incorrect one. And the stamp of the organization is also changed from my previous application file. This is my 3rd time applying for a study permit application. I'm worried about getting banned for documents misrepresentation. Shall I withdraw my application and refile it with the correct files or leave it as is. I've heard that misrepresenting documents can result in a ban. What should I do?

EssKay1234

Oct 25, 2022
I recently applied for a study permit, but due to rush and an agent's mistake, I accidentally submitted the wrong file. The file contained my father signature on another person name. I didn't realize this until a week after submitting my application. The file I submitted contained a recommendation letter and my father's salary certificate. Since my father owns a partnership company where I worked, he had to sign the document as the CEO was out of town. However, my father signed the document using the CEO's name and position, which was technically wrong. We corrected this mistake and printed a new file, but my agent still submitted the old, incorrect one. And the stamp of the organization is also changed from my previous application file. This is my 3rd time applying for a study permit application. I'm worried about getting banned for documents misrepresentation. Shall I withdraw my application and refile it with the correct files or leave it as is. I've heard that misrepresenting documents can result in a ban. What should I do?
Since you know you have submitted wrong documents and you are at the verge of misrepresenting so its better you withdraw and re apply.

EssKay1234

Oct 25, 2022
What if i update new documents to them through web form?
It works too yet you mentioned but since you mentioned huge errors, I don’t recommend it. It is cause changing the signatory or reframing a document is questionable. I mean it would be giving a thought that making a document is so easy and then like you said you applied thru the agent so probably you raising a webform won’t count.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Can we chat or discuss? Can you please suggest me something I'm too worried about my case.
Best option is to withdraw your application if you are that concerned.