+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents misplaced by WES

Harshitagupta

Jun 20, 2017
Hi All,

I had sent my statement of marks and degree in the same envelope to WES, and after 1 week of receiving the documents I got a notification that my statement of marks are not received. It is impossible since my degree and statement of marks were in the same envelope. I have called and emailed then multiple times, but no success. Has anyone faced this before.. Please suggest what to do.

jokulpapa

May 17, 2018
hi Harshit,

I am in the same fix as you mentioned above. So, how did you manage to get through, now 6 months have passed you must have got the evaluation.

please give some suggestions.

Harshitagupta

Jun 20, 2017
hi Harshit,

I am in the same fix as you mentioned above. So, how did you manage to get through, now 6 months have passed you must have got the evaluation.

please give some suggestions.
I had to resend my transcripts to them. Not worth wasting your time with their call centre as they dont know anything and you have no contact with the evaluation team. Better to get the transcripts again to save time

jokulpapa

May 17, 2018
I had to resend my transcripts to them. Not worth wasting your time with their call centre as they dont know anything and you have no contact with the evaluation team. Better to get the transcripts again to save time
This is so disappointing.

Nevertheless, thank you so much Harshit. Let me wait for a week more and then will see.