+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents for SDS

rs929

Jan 16, 2019
If i apply under SDS i still have to show the bank statements, Parents ITR,SOP, work exp. etc.?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
If i apply under SDS i still have to show the bank statements, Parents ITR,SOP, work exp. etc.?
You can show any other financial proofs or just show the GIC amount of 10,000 . You will have to pay for first year's tuition.

Work experience will have to be written on the form but no proof is required. Parents ITR is not required. An SOP is not required but recommended.

Reactions: rogelcorral

rs929

Jan 16, 2019
You can show any other financial proofs or just show the GIC amount of 10,000 . You will have to pay for first year's tuition.

Work experience will have to be written on the form but no proof is required. Parents ITR is not required. An SOP is not required but recommended.
Thanks.

shubham19965

Sep 20, 2019

SOP would be uploaded under client information? SOP tips for me? Please?
I went to Canada after 12th grade in 2013 september intake for BBA at University of New Brunswick. Completed 2 semesters and had to drop out and come back to India to help my father in the family business. Been doing that since 2014, Now I intend on completing my education and applied for diplomas and got accepted for Business Diploma in Seneca College.
Question:
1: What documents should I submit? SDS has made so many documents redundant and I am confused as to should I upload a bunch of documents (ITR, bank statements etc) or not?
2: How should my SOP (client information) look like?
3: Should I be worried about my case or is this not that complex?

Thanks

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
SOP would be uploaded under client information? SOP tips for me? Please?
I went to Canada after 12th grade in 2013 september intake for BBA at University of New Brunswick. Completed 2 semesters and had to drop out and come back to India to help my father in the family business. Been doing that since 2014, Now I intend on completing my education and applied for diplomas and got accepted for Business Diploma in Seneca College.
Question:
1: What documents should I submit? SDS has made so many documents redundant and I am confused as to should I upload a bunch of documents (ITR, bank statements etc) or not?
2: How should my SOP (client information) look like?
3: Should I be worried about my case or is this not that complex?

Thanks
Follow this guideline

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/study-permits/direct-stream.html

shubham19965

Sep 20, 2019

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
You are the man! one last question. Should I consult a immigration consultant in person in Delhi or do a consultation online https://www.calverimmigrationservices.com/ and do it myself?
I did it myself without consulting anyone in person or offline. I found the process to be very self explanatory, and consultants tend to add their bias towards certain colleges and universities. However that's up to you.

shubham19965

Sep 20, 2019
I did it myself without consulting anyone in person or offline. I found the process to be very self explanatory, and consultants tend to add their bias towards certain colleges and universities. However that's up to you.
I already have my offer letter from Seneca. It is all about the sop I guess...
Are you sure I do not need to attach any additional documents other than these in the image?https://imgur.com/a/Hogh6HO

for example : ITR, Bank statement, employment letter..??