+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents for relationship.

Dvyshmodi

Dec 19, 2017
Hii.my sister is nominee in Canada and she may get PR by next few mnths.i want to add her as sibling to get points.but I don't have much documents to show being sibling.will our birth certificate will b enough to show ?

larack

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Hii.my sister is nominee in Canada and she may get PR by next few mnths.i want to add her as sibling to get points.but I don't have much documents to show being sibling.will our birth certificate will b enough to show ?
Documents required to claim points for sibling
1) Sibling's PR card
2) Sibling's address proof in Canada (any utility bills with his/her name should suffice)
3) Proof of relationship. Could be birth certificates or passports (only if it has both parent's names) of both.

Dvyshmodi

Dec 19, 2017
Documents required to claim points for sibling
1) Sibling's PR card
2) Sibling's address proof in Canada (any utility bills with his/her name should suffice)
3) Proof of relationship. Could be birth certificates or passports (only if it has both parent's names) of both.
Thanx but as per Indian govt, her middle name is now her husband's name in passport.

larack

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Thanx but as per Indian govt, her middle name is now her husband's name in passport.
There is no need for your surnames/middle names to be matching. Only thing that should match is your parent's names. Are the Father/Mother names in both of your passports match? If yes, then I think it should be fine.