+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents for Post-ITA Forms [Family Member Proof of Status]

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
Hi
I am preparing the documents for the Post-ITA forms.
The following documents are required regarding the proof of sibling being in Canada:

1. Proof of PR/Citizenship of sibling (required)
2. Proof of residency in Canada of sibling (required)
3. Proof of sibling relationship (required)
4. Family Member Proof of Status (required) [I assume this is about the sibling who is in Canada as the description against this point states: You must provide a copy of your family member's Canadian Citizenship or Canadian immigration status document (e.g. Canadian passport, Permanent Resident Card, Study Permit, or Work Permit). Please provide a copy of both sides of the document.]

I understand what document can be required for items 1- 3 but I am not sure about number 4. The description states that I can provide a copy of the passport but I thought it was something that will be provided against item 1 above.

I only have my brother residing in Canada along with his family. I do not have any other close relative. Can someone help?

Last edited:
Reactions: Meraj Khan

hasanib92

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
09-02-2022
Hi
I am preparing the documents for the Post-ITA forms.
The following documents are required regarding the proof of sibling being in Canada:

1. Proof of PR/Citizenship of sibling (required)
2. Proof of residency in Canada of sibling (required)
3. Proof of sibling relationship (required)
4. Family Member Proof of Status (required) [I assume this is about the sibling who is in Canada as the description against this point states: You must provide a copy of your family member's Canadian Citizenship or Canadian immigration status document (e.g. Canadian passport, Permanent Resident Card, Study Permit, or Work Permit). Please provide a copy of both sides of the document.]

I understand what document can be required for items 1- 3 but I am not sure about number 4. The description states that I can provide a copy of the passport but I thought it was something that will be provided against item 1 above.

I only have my brother residing in Canada along with his family. I do not have any other close relative. Can someone help?
Hi Bro did you get an answer for this? I'm at this point too