+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents For Dependant husband who follows later

Cal09

Nov 25, 2017
Hi everyone, I am new here. We are a family of 3, me, my husband and our baby. I am the principal applicant. I am planning to enter Canada with my baby a month ahead of my husband. He will be joining us later due to his business obligations.
1.What are the documents that he should be carrying with him when he enters a month later than I am?
2. Do I have to carry a copy of his COPR, IELTS scores, funds in his name, his police verification certificate, birth certificate, work experience and Passport?
3. Do I have to carry a no objection letter with me for moving with our baby ahead of him?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi everyone, I am new here. We are a family of 3, me, my husband and our baby. I am the principal applicant. I am planning to enter Canada with my baby a month ahead of my husband. He will be joining us later due to his business obligations.
1.What are the documents that he should be carrying with him when he enters a month later than I am?
2. Do I have to carry a copy of his COPR, IELTS scores, funds in his name, his police verification certificate, birth certificate, work experience and Passport?
3. Do I have to carry a no objection letter with me for moving with our baby ahead of him?
1. The original COPR and passport are the only ones required for "landing"
2. Whatever else he wishes to bring, is up to him. You are the one who has to show proof of funds.
3. Yes, you will need a letter from him acknowledging that you are taking the baby to Canada.

Reactions: Cal09