+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

documentation for experience

dralfa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
guys i need a help.

1. does anyone have format of appointment letter for a person worked in a private clinic?? as in private clinics they dont give any appointment letter.

2. i have vouchers for salary paid in cash and written in reference letter as well, is it sufficient or need income tax return? my salary was non taxable and clinics don't give 16 a forms.

3. i have at present my own clinic. for that i need to give self declaration. please someone send me the format of self declaration for a person running his own clinic.

4. do i need declaration from my patients or doctors nearby my clinic or doctors coming to my clinic for consulting?? please suggest format for that as well if yes.

5. do i need to show that my clinic is registered or not?

6. do i need to upload letter of explanation for a gap between my experience period?? like a gap for preparation of clinic infra or for searching a job or for a marriage??

looking forward to seeing your suggestions and help.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
dralfa said:
guys i need a help.

1. does anyone have format of appointment letter for a person worked in a private clinic?? as in private clinics they dont give any appointment letter.

You don't need an appointment letter. However, you do need a Letter of Employment (difference is, an appointment letter is written BEFORE you do the job, Letter of Employment is written after you actually do the job).

2. i have vouchers for salary paid in cash and written in reference letter as well, is it sufficient or need income tax return? my salary was non taxable and clinics don't give 16 a forms.

3. i have at present my own clinic. for that i need to give self declaration. please someone send me the format of self declaration for a person running his own clinic.

4. do i need declaration from my patients or doctors nearby my clinic or doctors coming to my clinic for consulting?? please suggest format for that as well if yes.

5. do i need to show that my clinic is registered or not?

Self-declaration is insufficient. Please review the required documentation here -
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

under "Proof of Work Experience" there is a paragraph on self-employment:

"if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience)."

6. do i need to upload letter of explanation for a gap between my experience period?? like a gap for preparation of clinic infra or for searching a job or for a marriage??

No letter of explanation is required, however, you need to account for ALL time on your Background Declaration, no gaps -

dralfa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
is this letter of employment same as reference letter?? as i have one. or its different?? and if its different hen what should be included in it?? salary, working hours n all that is in reference letter???? please help.

articles of incorporation means??

documentation from third party means a declaration from patients on black paper right??

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
dralfa said:
is this letter of employment same as reference letter?? as i have one. or its different?? and if its different hen what should be included in it?? salary, working hours n all that is in reference letter???? please help.

Letter of employment = reference letter = experience letter - all the same thing, the requirements are spelled out on the CIC website "completeness check" - link provided above.

articles of incorporation means??
If you start your own business, there are legal documents create the business entity. You might call it something else in your country. If you have a registration document, that will be good, too.

documentation from third party means a declaration from patients on black paper right??
Black paper? Don't know what you mean by that, but regular white paper is fine ... Patients, professionals/colleagues, regulators...

dralfa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
i have salary slips, it returns, reference letter, appointment letter, visiting card for my job in other clinic.

i have receipts of business tax, a letter from authority{gram panchayat} that my clinic is being run in their territorial area, it returns, declaration from patients and consulting doctors, my visiting card and letterpad.

do i need any other documents as a proof of employment.

please suggest if i need anything else since i am at 466 and may need all those documents in a little time :) :) :)