+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DOCUMENT UPLOAD IN ONLINE TRV

nidhi1213

Jan 15, 2020
Hi all!

I have to upload documents now.

I don't have digital signatures and wanted to know can I take printout, sign it and scan it again.

and can I follow same process with other forms like family information form/schedule 1.

Thanks

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hi all!

I have to upload documents now.

I don't have digital signatures and wanted to know can I take printout, sign it and scan it again.

and can I follow same process with other forms like family information form/schedule 1.

Thanks
No need to print and scan. When you upload all the necessary documents and you submit the whole application, a pop up menu will be displayed asking for your signature. You just need to key in you name and that's it.

Reactions: vtdat08

vtdat08

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
No need to print and scan. When you upload all the necessary documents and you submit the whole application, a pop up menu will be displayed asking for your signature. You just need to key in you name and that's it.
TRUE.
At the end of the process they will ask for some confirmation question and you will sign your application that way.

Sanjib1981

Apr 9, 2018
Hello,

Can you please let me know which forms need to be uploaded for my spouse's TRV. She is a dependent open work permit. She is applying with me.
For me, the portal dictates me to upload IMM5257 but for my wife, it is asking me to upload IMM5708.
Please help!