+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

document the purpose of the trip, visitor visa

Suntex

Oct 29, 2022
hello, I am preparing the documents to visit in Canada where my uncle lives there but it blocks me on this document, That's the proof of booking hotels or flights but I can't book without a visa, it is mandatory ? what do I do to put which document ?

Thanks you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hello, I am preparing the documents to visit in Canada where my uncle lives there but it blocks me on this document, That's the proof of booking hotels or flights but I can't book without a visa, it is mandatory ? what do I do to put which document ?

Thanks you
Just show flight itinerary. You don't book flights.

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
when you fill up and save the form as is it creates the necessary bar codes. You have to upload this file. Also in the document it is clearly written that if you are submitting it online you dont require to sign the document physically.

Suntex

Oct 29, 2022
when you fill up and save the form as is it creates the necessary bar codes. You have to upload this file. Also in the document it is clearly written that if you are submitting it online you dont require to sign the document physically.
I understand better and it is the same for the document family information?

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
I understand better and it is the same for the document family information?
If there is a validate button in the document then it is the same process. The family info document i used was imm5707. The form you are referring to is the updated one which also asks information about your siblings.

Last edited:

Suntex

Oct 29, 2022
If there is a validate button in the document then it is the same process. The family info document i used was imm5707 which had the validate button. The form you are referring to is the updated one which also asks information about your siblings.
me, there is not the validate button in the family information ( imm5645 )

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
me, there is not the validate button in the family information ( imm5645 )
Yes I just checked my form also there is no validate button. It does mention that you have to sign and date the form and if not done application may get returned. I guess i have overlooked and submitted without signing as the other two documents did not require the sign, but have put the date. So far there is no query on that from IRCC and the application/document is not returned. My status is on review since July end.

To be on safe side, take a print out, put a sign, scan and upload.

Last edited:

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
Also the document say "Protected when Completed - B". Not sure if they mean a digital signature is created while saving the document or just a notification that it is secure and treated confidentially.

Reactions: Suntex

Suntex

Oct 29, 2022
hello, I sent the documents and I received the letter for the biometric data, it is complicated to transport a long time during the Christmas period, I need more 30 days to postpone in January but how I will contact and to whom ?