+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Document support

Nov 9, 2020
Hi All,

I have an employment history with organisations which does not exist. These are good roles so would like to show them... does anyone know how we can show this employment / prove it with the company.??

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi All,

I have an employment history with organisations which does not exist. These are good roles so would like to show them... does anyone know how we can show this employment / prove it with the company.??
What do you mean by "good roles" that you would like to show? Do you want to claim CRS points for this role? If you do not consider this role, will your score be affected in anyway?

Nov 9, 2020
What i meant is that i have show this work experience to gain more CRS points. But since the organisation is shutdown so I am wondering what to do inregards with the documents....

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
What i meant is that i have show this work experience to gain more CRS points. But since the organisation is shutdown so I am wondering what to do inregards with the documents....
Get the letter from your then manager/supervisor and get it notarized. Add other supporting documents for your employment and then explain all this in the letter of explanation.