+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Document submission - Post ITA

Cinu1

Nov 20, 2019
India
Do you need to have a notary or authorized person to certify all documents and say this is a true copy ? Does this apply to all documents like PCC, proof of funds , employment letter etc ?

Has anyone been rejected for only uploading these documents without the authorized person saying this is a certified true copy?

sao_18

Star Member
May 5, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04-07-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
Passport Req..
02-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2019
We dont need all the documents to be authorized . As long as all the documents are scanned from the orignals .

Notary and authorization , mostly is done by some applicants on their employment ref letters ,that too if their employers are not helpful / deny issuing the letter .In such cases they get it printed on a normal paper and get it done .

If all your docs are fulfilling the criteria mentioned by IRCC then just scan and upload .

Good luck ,,

Reactions: Cinu1

Cinu1

Nov 20, 2019
India
We dont need all the documents to be authorized . As long as all the documents are scanned from the orignals .

Notary and authorization , mostly is done by some applicants on their employment ref letters ,that too if their employers are not helpful / deny issuing the letter .In such cases they get it printed on a normal paper and get it done .

If all your docs are fulfilling the criteria mentioned by IRCC then just scan and upload .

Good luck ,,
Hi

I have a slightly different question, hope you respond to this.

For education history for my MBA i need to mention the start and end date . What would it be ? Would it be the date my last semester ended (Jan 2016) or is it the date my degree was awarded (May 2016)

sao_18

Star Member
May 5, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04-07-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
Passport Req..
02-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2019
Hi

I have a slightly different question, hope you respond to this.

For education history for my MBA i need to mention the start and end date . What would it be ? Would it be the date my last semester ended (Jan 2016) or is it the date my degree was awarded (May 2016)
Mention the date of last exam you appeared on ..
Morover they will ask a question , i dont remember exactly in which page but it would be like since what date/time mr.xyz is eligible to work in his/her profession of XXXX(lets consider MBA in your case ) so here you may mention the date which is printed on the degree.