+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Document submission list shows the wrong document

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
I just checked my submitted document list and under my Passport section, the file name corresponds to my education file, I am not sure if I uploaded the wrong file or it's a bug in the system that it is showing the wrong file, because the passport file was the first file that I uploaded.

It's been 10 days since my AOR and I have raised a CSE and submitted the correct file.

Is it a matter of concern? Can my application be rejected, though I have raised a CSE and submitted the right document for passport/travel?

saezien

Dec 10, 2019
Hello,

We're having the same problem. Under education of spouse we see medical exam document. I have sent out the correct file via web form.

Have you got any response? Thank you for answering me

Reactions: Hertaberlin

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
I just checked my submitted document list and under my Passport section, the file name corresponds to my education file, I am not sure if I uploaded the wrong file or it's a bug in the system that it is showing the wrong file, because the passport file was the first file that I uploaded.

It's been 10 days since my AOR and I have raised a CSE and submitted the correct file.

Is it a matter of concern? Can my application be rejected, though I have raised a CSE and submitted the right document for passport/travel?
heyy did you get any positive response? i made same mistakes

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
Hello,

We're having the same problem. Under education of spouse we see medical exam document. I have sent out the correct file via web form.

Have you got any response? Thank you for answering me
heyy what response did you get? i made same mistakes