+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Document resubmission request from IRCC

andysunny

Jan 10, 2020
Hi,
I had submitted the application from India and left for UK while the processing was stopped for years.

I have received a request to resubmit the medical, pcc from India, schedule A and proof of funds - Can anyone tell how to complete the pcc from India in UK, as I am staying here for work and need to submit these documents once again!

Is there a separate process for PCC to be followed outside the country?

Thanks for your help on this.

andysunny

Jan 10, 2020
Bump

Can you share the process to get the police clearance completed. Does the pcc need to be completed via the portal like it is done when in India or is there a separate set of steps for this. I am looking for some guidelines on how the process actually works and what IRCC expects.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Bump

Can you share the process to get the police clearance completed. Does the pcc need to be completed via the portal like it is done when in India or is there a separate set of steps for this. I am looking for some guidelines on how the process actually works and what IRCC expects.
It's all on the IRCC web site. Select the country and then look for the instructions for applying from outside of the country.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi,
I had submitted the application from India and left for UK while the processing was stopped for years.

I have received a request to resubmit the medical, pcc from India, schedule A and proof of funds - Can anyone tell how to complete the pcc from India in UK, as I am staying here for work and need to submit these documents once again!

Is there a separate process for PCC to be followed outside the country?

Thanks for your help on this.
Contact Harjap Bhangal for UK PCC.