+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

document number:

zsohani

Star Member
Nov 4, 2012
83
2
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
25th December 2012
Hi guys, im trying to full up the imm 5710 form for off campus permit. it's asking for document number in study permit, so is it the one called file no which is in study permit or the one called document number in the visa stamp?
 

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
4,108
162
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
zsohani said:
Hi guys, im trying to full up the imm 5710 form for off campus permit. it's asking for document number in study permit, so is it the one called file no which is in study permit or the one called document number in the visa stamp?
its the number on ur study permit which starts with an alphabet and then numbers ...i think 9 digits...its not the one on ur visa
 

navkaur

Hero Member
Jul 9, 2011
424
6
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
zsohani said:
Hi guys, im trying to full up the imm 5710 form for off campus permit. it's asking for document number in study permit, so is it the one called file no which is in study permit or the one called document number in the visa stamp?
Its normally mentioned on the receipt of the visa payment ...
 

orange_girl

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
195
18
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
4214
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 18-10-2014
Med's Request
12-12-2014
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2015
LANDED..........
27-01-2015
The document number starts with an "F" and is located in the right top corner of your Study Permit.
 

softfuel12

Hero Member
Sep 26, 2012
265
17
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
0213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
08-12-2014
Med's Request
02-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-02-2016
Passport Req..
04-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2016
LANDED..........
21-03-2016
navkaur said:
Its normally mentioned on the receipt of the visa payment ...
Mine started with FXXXXXXXXX
 

navkaur

Hero Member
Jul 9, 2011
424
6
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
Each visa category has a different initial. In my tourist visa i got last year it start with "V" and followed by 9 digits number.
 

softfuel12

Hero Member
Sep 26, 2012
265
17
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
0213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
08-12-2014
Med's Request
02-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-02-2016
Passport Req..
04-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2016
LANDED..........
21-03-2016
navkaur said:
Each visa category has a different initial. In my tourist visa i got last year it start with "V" and followed by 9 digits number.
Ohh I thought we are in International Students section of the forum. My bad.
 

navkaur

Hero Member
Jul 9, 2011
424
6
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
softfuel12 said:
Ohh I thought we are in International Students section of the forum. My bad.
I just gave him/her clarification and difference. Incase even other members are aware.
Sorry for my input.