+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Document number for Additional document asked( RCMP Certificate)??

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Urgent Help!

I have been asked to add an additional document and when I try adding that, I am asked for the document name and number before I can proceed to the upload screen. What is the document number for an RCMP certificate. Anyone know this part?

Thanks

adore_amod

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
Hi Friend,

I need some help!
Today I got request to submit RCMP Criminal record check document for my wife.
Could you please let me know how can I get that, I am currently located at Toronto.

Regards

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adore_amod said:
Hi Friend,

I need some help!
Today I got request to submit RCMP Criminal record check document for my wife.
Could you please let me know how can I get that, I am currently located at Toronto.

Regards
go to https://www.commissionaires.ca/en/office/toronto-toronto-street call them usually they are walk in service but just confirm first ,and they will charge you 35 bucks for fingerprinting RCMP and your report will be sent to your address in 5 business days if there is no criminal record found.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TECC_Seneca said:
Urgent Help!

I have been asked to add an additional document and when I try adding that, I am asked for the document name and number before I can proceed to the upload screen. What is the document number for an RCMP certificate. Anyone know this part?

Thanks
for this look on the top right corner of your report you will see 2 numbers DOCID and File number : file number is the one you would be using (the second one )

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
OMG_Chakromakro said:
for this look on the top right corner of your report you will see 2 numbers DOCID and File number : file number is the one you would be using (the second one )
Do you know where can I get one done in Ottawa?