Hello,
My document upload section was showing

Police Certificate 1 (India):
Police Certificate 1 (United State of America):
LOE:

Now it showing like this

Police Certificate 1:
Police Certificate 2:

There is no Letter of Explanation section any more Can you please help me what to do?

Thank you

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Log out and back in.
Use different browser.
Clear cache.
Incognito mode.
Etc.

Pearl92

Feb 16, 2018
morning family,i need your advise.. We(i n hubby) are currently on 427 because of the age on his passport and transcript. which is one year more than his real age(a silly childish mistake he made during waec)with his actual age we would be on 432. What is the best way to tackle this and claim 432 bearing in mind his next B-Day is a few days away(17th) which will bring our score down to 422 instead of 427 thanks to the error in his secondary school days... . Thanks

lkva

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
morning family,i need your advise.. We(i n hubby) are currently on 427 because of the age on his passport and transcript. which is one year more than his real age(a silly childish mistake he made during waec)with his actual age we would be on 432. What is the best way to tackle this and claim 432 bearing in mind his next B-Day is a few days away(17th) which will bring our score down to 422 instead of 427 thanks to the error in his secondary school days... . Thanks

If you dispute his age on his passport then he needs to get that rectified to show the true date of birth before applying. The application pack requires a number of documents that will need to have his date of birth (PCC, school certificates, passport(s), birth certificates etc.) matching on all of them, so you have no way around it.

Last edited: