+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Document Fraud

elle_beauty

Jan 22, 2012
Good day to all,

I need help,

I filed a criminal case against a person and he has now a warrant of arrest. But I discovered that he was able to escape and travel to canada using fake name and documents. he was sponsored by a canadian citizen whom he married using the fake documents too.. I believe the canadian citizen also knows that he has a criminal charge but she helped him escape through marrying him. I have reported this to our local police in the Philippines, the local police already sent a letter to canadian embassy about it.

Is there a way i can know the status of it if he will be deported? canadian embassy told me that they do not divulge any status about my report. is there a non-government or agency in canada especializing in combatting fraudsters that can communicate with me and update with me with the status of my case? so that i can warn the local police and he will be caught upon landing in the airport. is there anybody here living in abbotsford or nearby.. i knew their address was in haida drive. he needs to be reported at canada police so he cannot escape.

also i need to know how long does it take for foreigner to acquire canadian citizen. he left philippines on june 2011. they got married on oct 2010.

he must never become a canadian citizen. to all canadians here please i need help.. you will never want criminals from other country to acquire your citizenship. he might also commit the crime in your country.

thank you so much..

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't know if there is any non government agency and if they would actually have access to any info to give to you but if you do not think that your police has contacted the police in Canada, you can try to contact the RCMP here: http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cont/index-eng.htm and for immigration fraud contact here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/protection/fraud/report.asp Don't just send them allegations. Scan documents and send them actual evidence. They will take it more seriously.

In my opinion, Canadian authorities are more likely to care that he lied to immigration than that he committed a crime somewhere. Even if he does get citizenship, if it's uncovered that he lied in order to gain his PR, they can still strip him of his citizenship and deport him.

If he arrived in Canada as a PR in June 2011, he could apply for citizenship in June 2014 and it would take at least a year to process it.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
elle_beauty said:
Is there a way i can know the status of it if he will be deported? canadian embassy told me that they do not divulge any status about my report. is there a non-government or agency in canada especializing in combatting fraudsters that can communicate with me and update with me with the status of my case?
I agree with Leon, I do not think there is any government organization that will give you the information you're looking for. I wouldn't waste your time calling anyone further from a government perspective.

FYI - citizenship now takes closer to two years to obtain (after you qualify and apply). And this assumes there are no complications with the file.

However as Leon said, even citizenship can be taken away from someone if this status was obtained through fraud.

elle_beauty

Jan 22, 2012
2 years, you mean he can apply already on june? i wish there will be someone who can report directly to csba, someone from canada. just to be sure that the case will get to their attention earlier. i was trying to call csba hotline but i can't connect from here in the philippines. and it is costly. :(

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
elle_beauty said:
2 years, you mean he can apply already on june?
No - read my message again. The PROCESSING time for the application is close to two years once someone qualifies to apply. He will likely qualify to apply next year (could be sooner if he spent time in Canada before becoming a PR).

There is no phone number you can call CIC from overseas. Use the email address displayed here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/protection/fraud/report.asp

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Lastly, no matter what becomes of him no Canadian gov't agency will divulge that information to you for confidentiality reasons. He has a right to privacy.

elle_beauty

Jan 22, 2012
ok thanks, its a relief to know i'm still not so very late

i have sent an email to that site already.

well i think what i'll have to do now is just hope and pray that they were already investigating it and wait.

thanks!