+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Document Evaluation

AhmedAli

Apr 10, 2015
I am have applied to WES for documents evaluation. I have done O and A levels, can someone please advise what is WES requirement for O and A level document submission. Thanks.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is this 0 and A levels

For documents that need to be submitted check this link www.wes.org/ca

visaowl

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AhmedAli said:
Thanks for your response O and A level is the general cambridge examination.
Ahmed,
You won't need to submit O or A levels if you have already completed one or more years of post-secondary education. You can find out the documents to be submitted here:- http://www.wes.org/required/index.asp Select United Kingdom from the drop down menu.

AhmedAli

Apr 10, 2015
Thanks for the information. I have done Bachelor of Computer Science and an MBA. I had sent my documents to WES for evaluation which had copies of my O and A level certificates as well, since the requirement was not clear when i selected Pakistan.

Now they have sent a mail asking for secondary education documents, Please advise what should i do?

visaowl

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AhmedAli said:
Thanks for the information. I have done Bachelor of Computer Science and an MBA. I had sent my documents to WES for evaluation which had copies of my O and A level certificates as well, since the requirement was not clear when i selected Pakistan.

Now they have sent a mail asking for secondary education documents, Please advise what should i do?
I guess they want secondary education documents straight from the source. Did you send them or did the school/board send those documents? You can ask for a clarification from WES about what needs to be amended in the present documents. Because I think secondary education documents would need to be certified by Board and sent directly including the marksheets.

1. Certificate of examination issued by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
e.g. Intermediate Examination Certificate or Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) or any other certificate awarded by the Board

To be sent directly to WES by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. Documents must be verified by the Controller of Examinations.

Attestations from persons outside the Controller of Examination and Registrar's Offices, such as individual professors or external notary publics, will not be accepted.

Please click here to download an academic transcript request form.

2. Mark Sheet/Result Card issued by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education

AhmedAli

Apr 10, 2015
I have sent those documents, since WES site did not give any requirement for submission of O and A level documents under Pakistan. I have sent an email to WES but no response as yet. Have tried calling them but no response.

It is impossible to contact WES, what is the best way to get a response from WES? Thanks.

r4rameezraja

Star Member
Dec 21, 2017
Hi every one
I want to get info about doc evaluation I applied in Winnipeg Police but on application submission time they require to assess but I was not aware.
I sent my doc without evaluation now my question is should I need to send secondary and higher secondary school certificate with bachelor and master or only master and bachelor would works? and my second question is ,I also wanna o CPA here in Canada so should I need to submit separate app for study purpose and employment purpose and I am in canada how can I sent my request to relative board and university any family member can do in Pakistan?
Thanks
Rameez