+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Document checklist. Express Entry

Marynka

Oct 31, 2018
Hi everyone,

Could someone clarify it for me please?

1. In the document checklist says I have to provide proofs of my Education(diplomas/degrees). Do I need to upload my Credential Assesment or translations of my diplomas? Or both of them?

2. I cannot provide all Letters of Emloyment for the past 10 years. I’d like to explain why in a letter to CIC, but there Is no line for any additional documents. Where exactly can I upload additional documents?

Thank you in advance!
Cheers :)

Guy293

Star Member
Jan 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
Hi everyone,

1. In the document checklist says I have to provide proofs of my Education(diplomas/degrees). Do I need to upload my Credential Assesment or translations of my diplomas? Or both of them?

2. I cannot provide all Letters of Emloyment for the past 10 years. I’d like to explain why in a letter to CIC, but there Is no line for any additional documents. Where exactly can I upload additional documents?

Thank you in advance!
1. upload everything you can - your original diploma, it's translation, and it's recognition by WES, all in colour.
2. you need letters of employment only for work you recieved points for. If you can't upload letters, from them you might not get the points you need - you'll need to upload your paychecks (translated of course), and a letter from someone else that worked with you who can attest as to what you actually did in work. Explain everything in the LOE.

Reactions: Marynka

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hi everyone,

Thank you in advance!
2. Under Principal Applicant is there an Optional Documents section with a placeholder for 'Client Information' ? The Letter of Explanation needs to be uploaded there

Reactions: Marynka

Marynka

Oct 31, 2018
1. upload everything you can - your original diploma, it's translation, and it's recognition by WES, all in colour.
2. you need letters of employment only for work you recieved points for. If you can't upload letters, from them you might not get the points you need - you'll need to upload your paychecks (translated of course), and a letter from someone else that worked with you who can attest as to what you actually did in work. Explain everything in the LOE.
Thank you very much!