+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Document Checklist - Common-law [IMM 5589] (10-2017)

steendee

Feb 22, 2018
Hello everyone,

I am bit of a scramble here.
Does anyone have a copy of the Document Checklist for Common-Law with the October 2017 date?

Nov 23, 2016
Manitoba
App. Filed.......
13-03-2018
I have a copy of the October 2017 checklist saved! I'm new here but I can absolutely send you a copy of it if you message me.

I'm getting so close to submitting everything and I just noticed that the checklist was updated! If we use the old checklist and forms we shouldn't have a problem, right? I've only just sent away for an American police certificate last week and I haven't completed the Schedule A because I'm sure it wasn't required to be submitted with our applications previously...

Feb 28, 2018
Yes from what I understand we can submit the October checklist until mid march I think! Great, I will send you a private message with my email!

Mustafasyed

Mar 11, 2018
I have a copy of the October 2017 checklist saved! I'm new here but I can absolutely send you a copy of it if you message me.

I'm getting so close to submitting everything and I just noticed that the checklist was updated! If we use the old checklist and forms we shouldn't have a problem, right? I've only just sent away for an American police certificate last week and I haven't completed the Schedule A because I'm sure it wasn't required to be submitted with our applications previously...
Hi Would you mind sending me the checklist for october 2017? i made an error and my computer crashed with the original form.

Nov 23, 2016
Manitoba
App. Filed.......
13-03-2018
Hi Would you mind sending me the checklist for october 2017? i made an error and my computer crashed with the original form.
I could send the checklist to you, but with me being new here am I able to view my private messages? I don't see any messages in my account..