+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doctors wishing to immigrate to Canada

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
1. You still have to follow the same evaluation.

2. Think your specialty would be considered physical and rehab medicine which used to be referred to as physiatry.

Mayur553

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi.
I have a MD in anesthesia from.india. Does the three years of residency count as work experience though we were paid a stipend and not a salary?
I have reference letters in the format required but no pay stubs or itr for that year as it was a stipend. What should I do? Is the reference letter with the work and pay details sufficient?
Hi Dr. Niveditha, Hope you are doing well. Were you able to complete your immigration process to Canada. My brother is a MD in Anesthesia and i have some questions with regards to immigration. Would appreciate if you can respond. Thanks.

Rekhakunta

Sep 14, 2021
Hi Dr. Niveditha, Hope you are doing well. Were you able to complete your immigration process to Canada. My brother is a MD in Anesthesia and i have some questions with regards to immigration. Would appreciate if you can respond. Thanks.
Hello Mayur, hope you are doing well. Were you able to find the information you wanted ? I need some information too, I am doing my MD in Anesthesia.

Rekhakunta

Sep 14, 2021
Hi.
I have a MD in anesthesia from.india. Does the three years of residency count as work experience though we were paid a stipend and not a salary?
I have reference letters in the format required but no pay stubs or itr for that year as it was a stipend. What should I do? Is the reference letter with the work and pay details sufficient?
Hello Niveditha, I need some information on where to start the immigration process to migrate to Canada. Could you please help me with the information. Thanks in Advance.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Mayur, hope you are doing well. Were you able to find the information you wanted ? I need some information too, I am doing my MD in Anesthesia.
There are rarely any residency spots left for anesthesia so unless you don’t want to practice I would discourage moving to Canada. Places like the UK, Ireland, US, Middle East are all better options of you want to keep on practicing anesthesiology.