+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DOCTORS EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE -3112 Category 2014-2015 federal skilled worker

Kashif432

Mar 23, 2014
Hi guys i am a pakistani doctor and i am a silent user of this forum. this forum is really informative for every one.according to my best knowledge i have prepared a expierence certificate for doctors as i have searched on google and this forum ,i found some hints but cldnt get the complete one.I m posting my experience letter..if u guys find any mistake..please give ur precious sugesstions.THANKS ALL..MAY ALLAH help us all to achieve our goals.AAMIN!!!

TO WHOME IT MAY CONCERN

It is certified that Dr_____________ S/O __________ has worked as Medical Officer in _________Hospital which is 125 bedded prestigious Government Hospital from ________ to ________. His working hours were _____per Week. He was paid ______ Rupees per Month /______Rupees per Year.
As a Medical Officer he worked in Accident and Emergency department, Medicine, Surgery and Pediatrics on rotation basis. During his tenure in the Hospital he carried all duties entrusted to his willingly, effectively.

Job Duties and Responsibilities:

• Upon arrival of the patients, examination, physical condition and history taking
• Orderd investigation according to patients need
• Acute Trauma and accidents including fire arm injuries
• Treated patients with acute poisoning
• Performed Medico legal examinations
• Performed postmortem (Autopsy) examinations
• Managed critically ill patients in the Emergency Department
• Studied the pathological reports (X-Ray, ECG,) and diagnosis of the diseases and prescribed accordingly
• The patients where necessary refer to senior doctors and other departments where applicable
• Regularly monitored the indoor patients and treated them according to seniors/Consultants prescriptions
• Conducting rounds along with seniors of indoor patients
• Performed and assisted minor surgical operation with seniors
• counselled the patients and their families on different health issues
• Implementing national immunization programs including Polio, Measles and various government health promotional camps
Achievements:
• Successfully treated and managed critically ill patients in the Emergency Department
• Treated patients with different types of acute poisoning/ suicidal attempts
• Conducted more than 300 medico legal examinations of injured patients
• Performed more than 65 postmortem(autopsy) examination
• Supervised polio and measles campaigns as UCMO
• Attended several workshops of infectious diseases

His behavior with the patients and their families was polite. He is a dynamic, versatile and promising young doctor. His management particularly the diagnostic approach of the inpatient, in general and emergency department has been commendable with a very deep insight into the intricate aspects of clinical medicine , surgery and with a sound array of its basic concepts.
He is obedient, hard working, competent and honest in his duties. His work and conduct remained good.

MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT

rose dar

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2014
Doc's Request.
17-11-2014 than police certificate request27jan 2015
AOR Received.
07-02-2014
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
22-12-2014
Med's Done....
30-12-2014
Interview........
nr
Passport Req..
08-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2015
LANDED..........
03-07-2015
why you post this dear

Kashif432

Mar 23, 2014
i posted it coz our hospital management dont knw abt these certificates nd secondly it was diff for me to prepare this certificate nd i posted coz it may be helpful for my drs mate

rose dar

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2014
Doc's Request.
17-11-2014 than police certificate request27jan 2015
AOR Received.
07-02-2014
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
22-12-2014
Med's Done....
30-12-2014
Interview........
nr
Passport Req..
08-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2015
LANDED..........
03-07-2015
i think no use

inositol78

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-10-2014
Med's Request
30-3-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014
I'm happy that noc 3112 is now on this forum.kindly help me with this challenge I'm having with filling of the forms esp NOC.ques 12a and 12b.I am presently a resident doctor in family medicine and worked previously as a medical officer how does it fit in the above 12a. And 12b.

qasim786

Star Member
Mar 7, 2010
Karachi
Visa Office......
London,UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2014
Nomination.....
04/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
15/4/2015
Med's Done....
28/4/2015
Interview........
Waived (Third line updated on 15th May 2015)
Passport Req..
04th Sept 2015
LANDED..........
......In Sha Allah all on 23/10/2015

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kashif432 said:
Hi guys i am a pakistani doctor and i am a silent user of this forum. this forum is really informative for every one.according to my best knowledge i have prepared a expierence certificate for doctors as i have searched on google and this forum ,i found some hints but cldnt get the complete one.I m posting my experience letter..if u guys find any mistake..please give ur precious sugesstions.THANKS ALL..MAY ALLAH help us all to achieve our goals.AAMIN!!!

Dear brother Kashif,
it is rear to find doctor in this forum
so my request is why not we communicate by email.
u know its a long journey which is very stressful and complicated .
here is my email: obaid50@gmail.com

TO WHOME IT MAY CONCERN

It is certified that Dr_____________ S/O __________ has worked as Medical Officer in _________Hospital which is 125 bedded prestigious Government Hospital from ________ to ________. His working hours were _____per Week. He was paid ______ Rupees per Month /______Rupees per Year.
As a Medical Officer he worked in Accident and Emergency department, Medicine, Surgery and Pediatrics on rotation basis. During his tenure in the Hospital he carried all duties entrusted to his willingly, effectively.

• Upon arrival of the patients, examination, physical condition and history taking
• Studied the pathological reports (X-Ray, ECG,) and diagnosis of the diseases and prescribed accordingly
• The patients where necessary refer to senior doctors and other departments where applicable
• Regularly monitored the indoor patients and treated them according to seniors/Consultants prescriptions
• Implementing national immunization programs including Polio, Measles and various government health promotional camps
Achievements:
• Successfully treated and managed critically ill patients in the Emergency Department

His behavior with the patients and their families was polite. He is a dynamic, versatile and promising young doctor. His management particularly the diagnostic approach of the inpatient, in general and emergency department has been commendable with a very deep insight into the intricate aspects of clinical medicine , surgery and with a sound array of its basic concepts.
He is obedient, hard working, competent and honest in his duties. His work and conduct remained good.

MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT

akkhan2014

May 19, 2014
Hello Kashif and members. I am also a doctor in Lahore. Wants to apply for immigration. Let's discuss the procedure and apply ourselves without involving expensive agents.
[/quote]

Dr Swapan

Mar 31, 2020

TO WHOME IT MAY CONCERN

Achievements:

MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT
Hi
I am a dentist practising combinely with my dad who is also a dentist . Is it possible that my dad can issue me an experience letter? Or mentioning myself as self-employed would appear more convenient.
TIA