PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE

• Job in The Probe Group pvt ltd Australia
Oct 2014 to oct 2015 as an part time working 20 hours per week
From Nov 2015 to uptill now as an full time working 39 hours per
Week as an management and administration person

• Job in Shaukat khanam memorial cancer hospital and research center
(from October 2011 to May 2013)
​Worked with SKM as a medical officer in peadriatics department
Performing duties in general wards and emergencies also having experience of working
ICU

• Job in Naseer Hospital Lahore (from may 2010 to june 2011)
Having experience in working with Naseer hospital Lahore ,a dynamic hospital for General and orthopedic surgeries. Under supervision of skilled doctors and having experience to assist the Knee transplant procedure

• House job in Services Hospital Lahore.(april 2009 to may 2010)

• 03 months House job in Paediatric medicine.

Work in general Peadiatric Nursery and Emergency; skill to manage routine and emergency cases; Experience in procedures like I.V, Cannulation, Intubation, Lumber puncture and exchange blood transfusion.

• 03 months House job in Department of Urology and Renal transplantation.

Know the pre-and post operative management of Urological patients, assist various types of operations including Pyelolithotomy, Ureterolithotomy, Nephrectomy, Renal transplantation.

• 06 months House job in Department of Pulmonary, Critical care medicine and Thoracic surgery.

Experience in working in ICU, managing the Patients, routine medical procedures. Experience in working OT, assist various type of procedures like Chest tube intubation and Thoracotomy.

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011
Hi Daer,

Why you want to leave Australia ? Aus is much better then Canada as recommended by many seniors.

Its very hard or almost impossible for a Doctor from Pakistan to work in Canada as a Doctor.

As many of my Dr Friends migrated to Canada are doing other jobs !

Think before your leave Aus.

Reg.
Q.

ownshahjee

Mar 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qureishi said:
Hi Daer,

Why you want to leave Australia ? Aus is much better then Canada as recommended by many seniors.

Its very hard or almost impossible for a Doctor from Pakistan to work in Canada as a Doctor.

As many of my Dr Friends migrated to Canada are doing other jobs !

Think before your leave Aus.

Reg.
Q.
qureish bhai problem is i did my dual degree masters here just to get PR but my hard luck my course is out of SOL list so now only 1 way to get PR is to get myself registered with Australian medical council as AU dont even accept you PR application with out registration but CA allow you get even PR without MCC registration and get you registration done while living in CA and second reason i want to build my career in business administration dont want to continue as Doctor plz help me i want to get my medical degree assessed MCC so what i should do ??

hrazapak

Jan 29, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
Hi,

Are you done with your degree ECA through MCC and Masters through WES?

mohammad_416

Oct 22, 2017
qureish bhai problem is i did my dual degree masters here just to get PR but my hard luck my course is out of SOL list so now only 1 way to get PR is to get myself registered with Australian medical council as AU dont even accept you PR application with out registration but CA allow you get even PR without MCC registration and get you registration done while living in CA and second reason i want to build my career in business administration dont want to continue as Doctor plz help me i want to get my medical degree assessed MCC so what i should do ??
Hi ownshahjee, how far are you along with your immigration process ? I am a doctor from pakistan, and looking to immigrate to Canada.

negram

Jan 31, 2018
hi.
as a general practitioner , I had done my MCC evaluation and source verification for express entry, are these enough for getting PR? or do I need to pass examinations? also ,without attending to any residency programs before, is it still possible to apply by noc 3112?

Vinay chahal

Mar 31, 2021
hi.
as a general practitioner , I had done my MCC evaluation and source verification for express entry, are these enough for getting PR? or do I need to pass examinations? also ,without attending to any residency programs before, is it still possible to apply by noc 3112?
[/QUOT
same doubt I hv??

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Replying to a post from 3 years ago. You do not need to be licensed to apply to Express Entry as long as you have your ECA.