+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

doctor,pr card holder,adopted child have disease

ahmedali12

Jun 6, 2012
hi.
i am permanent resident of canada.i came to canada last year on spousal sponsorship.i am doctor but not practicing clinical job because i am still taking canadian medical licencing exam.i am doing job in a lab and earns 25$/hr.
i adopted a child back in my home country,india.that child is suffering from thalassemia major.in thalassemia major ,the patient`s bone marrow does not make red blood cells in blood and the patient has to be transfused blood after every 3 weeks for the whole life.
can i sponsor that kid bcz i am his father now and that kid is 7 years old.what are the chances of approval????i am very much worried about my kid.i want to sponsor him......thinking about his disease and sponsorship just give me lot of tension.i had only brother and that kid is the only son of him.i need to take care of this kid.
please help me by giving me some advices

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmedali12 said:
hi.
i am permanent resident of canada.i came to canada last year on spousal sponsorship.i am doctor but not practicing clinical job because i am still taking canadian medical licencing exam.i am doing job in a lab and earns 25$/hr.
i adopted a child back in my home country,india.that child is suffering from thalassemia major.in thalassemia major ,the patient`s bone marrow does not make red blood cells in blood and the patient has to be transfused blood after every 3 weeks for the whole life.
can i sponsor that kid bcz i am his father now and that kid is 7 years old.what are the chances of approval????i am very much worried about my kid.i want to sponsor him......thinking about his disease and sponsorship just give me lot of tension.i had only brother and that kid is the only son of him.i need to take care of this kid.
please help me by giving me some advices
When did you adopt the child?

ahmedali12

Jun 6, 2012
yeah i read that website link.my question z that can i adopt a child with thalassemia major disease?in this disease the child has to be transfused blood every month for whole life.what are the chances of approval of my application with this disease of child?
ANY EXPERT PLEASE?

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmedali12 said:
yeah i read that website link.my question z that can i adopt a child with thalassemia major disease?in this disease the child has to be transfused blood every month for whole life.what are the chances of approval of my application with this disease of child?
ANY EXPERT PLEASE?
Dependent children are medically exempt. However, you must prove that you did not just adopt the child because of this health condition to enable him/her to have the benefit of free medical ment in Canada. From what you have written it does look like this was the reason for the adoption so I think your chances are pretty low.

ahmedali12

Jun 6, 2012
to some extent financial issue is the reason.bcz my brother income is very low around 150 dollars per month.he can not manage blood transfusion so repeatedly.i like my nephew very much.he is like the life of whole family.
so plz guide me that how can i convince that i want my adopted son in canada.i have adopted him so it simply means he is my son .
please help me.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmedali12 said:
to some extent financial issue is the reason.bcz my brother income is very low around 150 dollars per month.he can not manage blood transfusion so repeatedly.i like my nephew very much.he is like the life of whole family.
so plz guide me that how can i convince that i want my adopted son in canada.i have adopted him so it simply means he is my son .
please help me.
I cannot do that on an internet forum. You should seek legal assistance from an immigration lawyer or a regulated canadian immigration consultant.

RougeAmour

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
AOR Received.
November 2010
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 Files received by CHC-I on April 4, and April 14th 2012
Passport Req..
October 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 21, 2012 -passport returned November 22
LANDED..........
December 3, 2012
ahmedali12 said:
is it possible or not?
yeah i will definitely hire some one
can u please email me
innovative_243 @ hotmail.com
http://www.alliedimmigration.com/
Contact them. Their track record is very good, their head consultant has been on television interviews and is very honest and knowledgeable. He'll guide you.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RougeAmour said:
http://www.alliedimmigration.com/
Contact them. Their track record is very good, their head consultant has been on television interviews and is very honest and knowledgeable. He'll guide you.
There are lots that are very good. But this is a complicated issue and the OP needs one experienced in adoptions as well as medical issues. Not all have that experience as many specialize.

ahmedali12 said:
is it possible or not?
yeah i will definitely hire some one
can u please email me
innovative_243 @ hotmail.com
I sent you an email. I have a couple of consultants and lawyers in mind that have the experience required for your case and will wait for your response.