+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doctor letter asking for an emergency visa.

Jun 13, 2019
My great grandmother, who live in Canada, was hospitalize due to heart disease with a very poor prognosis. The doctor wrote a letter asking for an emergency travel visa on compassionate grounds for my grandmother and my mother, of Chinese nationality, to travel from Argentina to Canada for them to be at her bedside.

Do you follow the normal step when applying for a visa and include the letter with rest of the paperwork? Or do you contact the visa solicitation center to let them know that you have a letter from a doctor asking for an emergency visa?

Please help, my family and i are clueless at the moment about what we should do in this situation.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My great grandmother, who live in Canada, was hospitalize due to heart disease with a very poor prognosis. The doctor wrote a letter asking for an emergency travel visa on compassionate grounds for my grandmother and my mother, of Chinese nationality, to travel from Argentina to Canada for them to be at her bedside.

Do you follow the normal step when applying for a visa and include the letter with rest of the paperwork? Or do you contact the visa solicitation center to let them know that you have a letter from a doctor asking for an emergency visa?

Please help, my family and i are clueless at the moment about what we should do in this situation.
You follow the normal TRV process and include the letter with the paperwork.

Jun 13, 2019
Hello,

I had the exactly same situation recently.... they follow a normal visa process for these applications to. But may I know, do you have anyone in canada right now to take care of your grandmother?

I can help you because...for the same situation my visa was refused in 2017 and approved recently in 2019 june.
A few of my relatives that live in Canada are taking care of her in the hospital. How could you help me?