8th nov 2013
Med's Done....
25th nov 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Jan 2014
Hello Dr.!
yes, this thread needs to have some more life, it is really dead.
I am a november applicant so waiting for my PER, hopefully by the grace of GOD will receive by the end of march. Please share ur experiences as u go on.. this will give following Drs to get a track, instead of driving ;)cabs

basmalahh said:
Hi everyone, :)
I just received my PER alh. (thank god),
& I had my mind made that if I were to get it, I would then start immediately the study & search for a position in Canada..

Still, I need a serious study partner/partners & someone/many-ones who wants to go through the long road :) but still by Allah's (god's) will the best for us doctors. :)

I am still to study & enter the first part MCCEE inshAllah (by god's will), but I am going to try doing it as fast as I can..

I do not know if someone has already mentioned such a suggestion within the thread, because I haven't -yet- read all the pages (well, they really are many). If someone previously suggested a similar thing, please tell me.. maybe then I can get in touch with him/them.

best regards & good luck everyone

basmalahh

N.B. This thread IS very important, thus I'll try to keep it a bit livelier by trying to post in it more often :)
Thanksssss..

aaycee

Dec 27, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Document Submitted: 17-03-11
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 18-2-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-02-11
Med's Done....
9-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-7-11
LANDED..........
4th October 2011 Winnipeg :)
basmalahh said:
Hi everyone, :)
I just received my PER alh. (thank god),
& I had my mind made that if I were to get it, I would then start immediately the study & search for a position in Canada..

Still, I need a serious study partner/partners & someone/many-ones who wants to go through the long road :) but still by Allah's (god's) will the best for us doctors. :)

I am still to study & enter the first part MCCEE inshAllah (by god's will), but I am going to try doing it as fast as I can..

I do not know if someone has already mentioned such a suggestion within the thread, because I haven't -yet- read all the pages (well, they really are many). If someone previously suggested a similar thing, please tell me.. maybe then I can get in touch with him/them.

best regards & good luck everyone

basmalahh

N.B. This thread IS very important, thus I'll try to keep it a bit livelier by trying to post in it more often :)
Thanksssss..
hi basmallah
I am also searching for a serious study partner for the last 4 months ;) as u can see my post on this page..
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/doctor3112-t46585.270.html
Delighted to find you..Lets contact through skype and talk..

I also invite my other doctor friends to join and get started.!!

Ac

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved by M.KRSWZDA on 12-10-2010, Payment BD
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
string11 said:
Hello Dr.!
yes, this thread needs to have some more life, it is really dead.
I am a november applicant so waiting for my PER, hopefully by the grace of GOD will receive by the end of march. Please share ur experiences as u go on.. this will give following Drs to get a track, instead of driving ;)cabs
Dear String,
Of course I will share all step by step as much as I can..
& I believe your PER is about to reach you, so I bet you can join us soon by Allah's grace.. :)

I also believe that if we planned well before going to Canada, then we probably won't be driving any Cabs!!! ;) which isn't the job I've got in mind ;)

I pray for you to get your PER soon and join us..
right now, I am still on the first step of registering my credentials in order to apply for the MCCEE exam.. but I am not going to wait for it to finish registeration in order for me to start studying..

best regards,
basmalahh

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
aaycee said:
hi basmallah
I am also searching for a serious study partner for the last 4 months ;) as u can see my post on this page..
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/doctor3112-t46585.270.html
Delighted to find you..Lets contact through skype and talk..

I also invite my other doctor friends to join and get started.!!

Ac
Dear aaycee,
yeah, I just checked your post :) it seems you have already started a while ago, but I don't think that would cause alot of trouble.. maybe that would encourage me to do more work..
we just need to find out the steps you already passed..

I am glad you are willing to be my study partner..
I sent you a personal message, please check & reply..

best regards
basmalahh

string11

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
attached with application
Med's Request
8th nov 2013
Med's Done....
25th nov 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Jan 2014
Thank you so much basmalahh for your prayer and encouragement words, yes i will certainly join the team if everything goes well by the grace of God.

String11.

basmalahh said:
Dear String,
Of course I will share all step by step as much as I can..
& I believe your PER is about to reach you, so I bet you can join us soon by Allah's grace.. :)

I also believe that if we planned well before going to Canada, then we probably won't be driving any Cabs!!! ;) which isn't the job I've got in mind ;)

I pray for you to get your PER soon and join us..
right now, I am still on the first step of registering my credentials in order to apply for the MCCEE exam.. but I am not going to wait for it to finish registeration in order for me to start studying..

best regards,
basmalahh

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Thanks GOD,doctors ultimately realized the importance of this thread .I hope our regular visit would be helpful for future proceeding .Dr.paro ,king khan ,Hasib ,Doc .aaycee and other valuable members should spare sometime for the thread to keep it alive and usefull
GOOD LUCK

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sunasir said:
Thanks GOD,doctors ultimately realized the importance of this thread .I hope our regular visit would be helpful for future proceeding .Dr.paro ,king khan ,Hasib ,Doc .aaycee and other valuable members should spare sometime for the thread to keep it alive and usefull
GOOD LUCK
Well, yeah, it's important.. though seems like a hard thing to be done..
the thread seems to be running to the 2nd page all the time !!!!

Maybe we can just try to post once a day :) The problem is that one wouldn't like to post something which is irrelevant or just non-meaningful words

I was thinking of writing down each step I do.. but I do need encouragement.. & I am not sure it hasn't been written before..
that's besides not having enough time to read ALL the previous posts yet..
so, if someone would tell me whether the registeration process & all been posted before?

basmalahh

leodr

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am a doctor and i did my MBBS. I then came to US and completed family medicine residency which is of 3 years. I also passed American Board of Family Medicine too. How many points would i get in education?

Thanks.

leodr

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
10.2 Education
" Medical doctor degrees are generally first-level university credentials, in the same way that a
Bachelor of Law or a Bachelor of Science in Pharmacology is a first level, albeit “professional”
degree and should be awarded 20 points.

If it is a second-level degree and if, for example, it
belongs to a Faculty of Graduate Studies, 25 points may be awarded.

It is important to refer to how the local authority responsible for
educational institutions recognizes the credential: i.e., as a first-level or second-level or higher
university credential. "

Now i would think American Board of Family Medicine is a secondary level degree as it belongs to the American Board of Medical Specialties.
" The American Board of Family Medicine is one of 24 medical specialty boards that make up the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS). Through ABMS, the boards work together to establish common standards for physicians to achieve and maintain board certification. The boards were founded by their respective specialties to protect the public by assessing and certifying doctors who meet specific educational, training and professional requirements. The American Board of Family Medicine is an independent, non-profit organization". So would it just be 20 as a first level or 25 as a second level degree.

Thanks a lot in advance.

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
IN my inatial submission i SENT TRANSCRIPT OF DENTAL COLLEGE INSTEAD OF DHAKA UNIVERSITY.THIS TIME I will try TO SEND DU TRANSCRIPT.bt its time consuming.If I find cap is reachine I h to send wth DENTAL COLLEGE transcript.Hope cap grows slow and I can collect UNIVERSITY TRANSCRIPT

S

shaon31

leodr said:
10.2 Education
" Medical doctor degrees are generally first-level university credentials, in the same way that a
Bachelor of Law or a Bachelor of Science in Pharmacology is a first level, albeit “professional”
degree and should be awarded 20 points.

If it is a second-level degree and if, for example, it
belongs to a Faculty of Graduate Studies, 25 points may be awarded.

It is important to refer to how the local authority responsible for
educational institutions recognizes the credential: i.e., as a first-level or second-level or higher
university credential. "

Now i would think American Board of Family Medicine is a secondary level degree as it belongs to the American Board of Medical Specialties.
" The American Board of Family Medicine is one of 24 medical specialty boards that make up the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS). Through ABMS, the boards work together to establish common standards for physicians to achieve and maintain board certification. The boards were founded by their respective specialties to protect the public by assessing and certifying doctors who meet specific educational, training and professional requirements. The American Board of Family Medicine is an independent, non-profit organization". So would it just be 20 as a first level or 25 as a second level degree.

Thanks a lot in advance.
I think it would be 25, but i am not sure though.

leodr

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot shaon31. When i sent my application i wasnt board certified ( just MBBS ) and so only had 20 points. This was in November, 2010.

Can i send them them the Board certification now to raise the point to 25. If so can i just post them a notarized copy of the certificate with a cover letter ?

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
casayed said:
IN my inatial submission i SENT TRANSCRIPT OF DENTAL COLLEGE INSTEAD OF DHAKA UNIVERSITY.THIS TIME I will try TO SEND DU TRANSCRIPT.bt its time consuming.If I find cap is reachine I h to send wth DENTAL COLLEGE transcript.Hope cap grows slow and I can collect UNIVERSITY TRANSCRIPT
Dhaka university registrar office is very active now-a-days and you can collect your transcript in urgent basis. There is urgent fees for that and one can get his transcript within 2 working days.

regards,
Dr.Hasib

Lina-Ida

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
Dear String 11, Aaycee. Basmallahh, I am also Doctor, and I would like to start preparations for exams with all of you, please consider
me a member of team and share with me information.

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Lina-Ida said:
Dear String 11, Aaycee. Basmallahh, I am also Doctor, and I would like to start preparations for exams with all of you, please consider
me a member of team and share with me information.
Welcome ,Dear Dr.