+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Docsbase translation - Italian PCC

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Hello Seniors,
Any experience with Docsbase.ca? Does IRCC accept their translation, they seems to be ATIO certified and provide following digital contents of translation sealed package:
  1. Stamped translation
  2. Stamped affidavit
  3. Copy of original document
My main concern is CIC ask for certified true copy, but they provide only the COPY. Would that be acceptable? How it went for other people here who gone through Docsbase. Their service and price are unbeatable, hence asking, please share your experiences.
@canuck_in_uk , @jes_ON , @scylla , @DelPiero07 any thoughts?
Thanks!

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
anyone, please assist, as I already paid them and translation is in process..but now I am bit worried...

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
Hello Seniors,
Any experience with Docsbase.ca? Does IRCC accept their translation, they seems to be ATIO certified and provide following digital contents of translation sealed package:
  1. Stamped translation
  2. Stamped affidavit
My main concern is CIC ask for certified true copy, but they provide only the COPY. Would that be acceptable? How it went for other people here who gone through Docsbase. Their service and price are unbeatable, hence asking, please share your experiences.
Thanks!
I also got it from them and they only provided a copy of the original. Was it accepted in your application?

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
Yes all went well, no issue whatever they provide, upload that pdf and voila..
Sorry for asking again, but what i intended to say that they didn't certify the copy, they only attached a black and white copy of it. Is this your case also and it got accepted?

bm0

Dec 8, 2017
Sorry for asking again, but what i intended to say that they didn't certify the copy, they only attached a black and white copy of it. Is this your case also and it got accepted?
Hi, could you please tell if the un-certified b/w copy they returned was it still stamped by the translator?

D

Deleted member 981115

Hi did they provide you with a certified copy?

Hello Seniors,
  1. Stamped translation
  2. Stamped affidavit
Thanks!

D

Deleted member 981115

was your PR application approved? Also what is meant by certified copy that docsbase provide?
yes they provided certified true copy, and I used their service multiple times, even after that. 100% legit and great service! they know their stuff.

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
was your PR application approved? Also what is meant by certified copy that docsbase provide?
I am en-route to taking citizenship oath now :). certified true copy is from certified translator, with their golden stamp, and 'certified' blue stamp. I got my PCC scanned from them, later also used their service for degree translation. and another time used their service for job experience letter. Recently I used their service for PCC for citizenship.

D

Deleted member 981115

Congratulations!!
So the certified copy is from the translator (docsbase) and is not notarized correct?
I am en-route to taking citizenship oath now :). certified true copy is from certified translator, with their golden stamp, and 'certified' blue stamp.

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Congratulations!!
So the certified copy is from the translator (docsbase) and is not notarized correct?
they provide you notarized copy which bears notary stamp (golden stamp), and document is translated from certified translator, which also bears 'certified' stamp (blue one). I can understand you are worried, but they know well what IRCC wants, just reach out to them, it will be all good.

D

Deleted member 981115

My question is did you send them a scanned copy over the email? Will they provide me with a notarized stamp even though they didn’t see the original physical document? I am just worried thinking they might not notarize it, just certify it using the translator’s stamp.

they provide you notarized copy which bears notary stamp (golden stamp), and document is translated from certified translator, which also bears 'certified' stamp (blue one). I can understand you are worried, but they know well what IRCC wants, just reach out to them, it will be all good.

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
My question is did you send them a scanned copy over the email? Will they provide me with a notarized stamp even though they didn’t see the original physical document? I am just worried thinking they might not notarize it, just certify it using the translator’s stamp.
Scan your original physical document. Send them via email. They will firstly provide you translated word document for proof-reading. Once you approve, they will print it, stamp it, sign it, and will send you scanned copy in PDF which is what you need for IRCC. If you need physical copy (for personal records), you can visit their office in Toronto to pick it up. I never needed the physical copy. Instead the soft scanned copy of certified translation with affidavit and everything which they sent me via email, was sufficient enough and as per IRCC guidelines, I simply uploaded that pdf in IRCC portal or submitted through webform and they were OK. As I said, they know what IRCC wants, hence they will provide you the same. Beyond this, I can't explain you much any further Bro!

check this others also mentioning about it recently: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/any-registered-translation-service-in-downtown-toronto.734824/#post-10491598

D

Deleted member 981115

Thank you for the detailed description!
Sorry to bother you again, I received my translation today! So I have both golden stamp(commissioner) and blue stamp( ceritified). Only the first page has the golden stamp(commissioner) and blue stamp (certified). The rest of the document only has the certified stamp. Was that your case as well? Also, the PCC I provided was in colour but they one they printed is In black and white. Is that fine?

Scan your original physical document. Send them via email. They will firstly provide you translated word document for proof-reading. Once you approve, they will print it, stamp it, sign it, and will send you scanned copy in PDF which is what you need for IRCC. If you need physical copy (for personal records), you can visit their office in Toronto to pick it up. I never needed the physical copy. Instead the soft scanned copy of certified translation with affidavit and everything which they sent me via email, was sufficient enough and as per IRCC guidelines, I simply uploaded that pdf in IRCC portal or submitted through webform and they were OK. As I said, they know what IRCC wants, hence they will provide you the same. Beyond this, I can't explain you much any further Bro!

check this others also mentioning about it recently: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/any-registered-translation-service-in-downtown-toronto.734824/#post-10491598