jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all

I just received a request letter asking for additional educational details (resume, fields of study, etc). I assume it's a part of the background check. However, i noticed that this letter is slightly different than the previous ones that I received. It reads:

"Dear XX,
Thank you for your interest in Canada.
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we
require the following information/documents: ..."

In previous letters, it just said In order for us to continue the review of your application .... Am I reading too much into this or does this actually mean they are close to decision making?

confusedapplicant

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
What difference does it make? ... just submit whatever they asked, sit back and wait ... You are worrying too much about unnecessary things

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You're right. But I was actually hoping for more of a helpful response from those in a similar situation.

Lady M

Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jickson said:
You're right. But I was actually hoping for more of a helpful response from those in a similar situation.
Yes ,after you will provide what they ask you will get DM....so you are in the last stage....i guess they give you a frame time to provide this document,1 day after this time expire you will have DM....that was happen in my case...good luck

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow! This is almost too good to be true! Yes they gave me a week to respond. I'll send it out today. Fingers crossed!

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jickson said:
Wow! This is almost too good to be true! Yes they gave me a week to respond. I'll send it out today. Fingers crossed!
i got sch A request with same words on nov 4th. submitted sam day and nothing happened. 1 month is gone now....

Lady M

Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntwkengg said:
i got sch A request with same words on nov 4th. submitted sam day and nothing happened. 1 month is gone now....
I notice for some reason they process CEC applicants first ..... in my case they give me 7 days to send additional document until 12 of NOV. ,i send what they ask in 6 of NOV , and in 12 NOV i got DM and in 13 NOV PPR

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
Lady M said:
I notice for some reason they process CEC applicants first ..... in my case they give me 7 days to send additional document until 12 of NOV. ,i send what they ask in 6 of NOV , and in 12 NOV i got DM and in 13 NOV PPR
I received the Schedule 4 Request today and I have 7 days to submit it.

I am a teacher and I have holidays every year from July to August BUT still under contract and legally employed. During those gaps, I still have employed. Am I correct?

Is it OK if dates overlap - Eg. I went abroad to teach from July one year BUT, I was still under contract in UK until August and had resigned. Hope this makes sense.

Thanks