+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do you recommend any PNP for my profile? (472 CRS)

Mark Anton

Nov 10, 2021
Hello users,

I'm a lawyer in Brazil counting with a 472 CRS score in my EE profile. I've 5+ years experience as an attorney, IELTS CLB 9 (8.0 listening, 7.5 speaking and reading, 7.0 in writing). My assessment came from Alberta and it pointed me as Master's degree level. I'm 28 years old.

I have no job offer at all. I do have funds saved (more than 30k cad)

So... do you know any PNP that may suit me? Something that I can apply for without a job offer? There are so many of them...

Thanks and forgive me if this is the wrong spot to do this question.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello users,

I'm a lawyer in Brazil counting with a 472 CRS score in my EE profile. I've 5+ years experience as an attorney, IELTS CLB 9 (8.0 listening, 7.5 speaking and reading, 7.0 in writing). My assessment came from Alberta and it pointed me as Master's degree level. I'm 28 years old.

I have no job offer at all. I do have funds saved (more than 30k cad)

So... do you know any PNP that may suit me? Something that I can apply for without a job offer? There are so many of them...

Thanks and forgive me if this is the wrong spot to do this question.
Only Alberta if they accept unlicensed lawyers.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
It's not my primary goal to go as a lawyer.. If I manage to get a nomination, it's great
But your NOC has to be lawyer if that is your work experience. When you get to Canada you don’t have to be a lawyer. Being in a licensed profession limits your options to mainly EE.