+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do you need to complete your bachelors first before applying to masters program?

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
Hello, I have a question. Right now I am still completing my bachelors degree and will have graduated by May/June. However the masters program's deadline is in January( but it starts in August, September). Is it possible for most universities in Canada to apply while the bachelor course is still incomplete?

At first I thought it was okay but the university says I should wait for another year. So I am now confused and would like to know if this is the case in most programs in Canada.

Thank you!

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Georgesand said:
Hello, I have a question. Right now I am still completing my bachelors degree and will have graduated by May/June. However the masters program's deadline is in January( but it starts in August, September). Is it possible for most universities in Canada to apply while the bachelor course is still incomplete?

At first I thought it was okay but the university says I should wait for another year. So I am now confused and would like to know if this is the case in most programs in Canada.

Thank you!
best time to apply for masters is when u r just 4 months away from ur bachelor's degree

you should apply when

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
I am to going apply in December/January while I will have completed my courses in May.

But they said I should wait for another year.

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
apply in jan 2015 for jan 2016 intake. the entire process (admission + visa) usually takes 1 year