+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do you have to attach photo copies of stamped pages in the passports with your application

trsiddiqui

Jan 25, 2013
I think I saw it somewhere however on going through the documentations I cant find if the above is required in the application. Hence just checking here if it is a requirement to make sure that I dont have to submit photo copies of all pages in the passport.

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, according to the instructions. Just the bio page.

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
If you have made any trips out of Canada since you became landed immigrants, especially to places that put non-Eng/Fr stamps on passports, you will need to provide a copy of all the stamps on each page, including blank pages at the time of the interview. Depending on your travel history, that may be a lot or not!
I have had two passports since I became a PR with travel to the ME and within the ME since I became PR and I am just beginning to count the $$$ that I will be spending on translations and attestation :)

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have made any trips out of Canada since you became landed immigrants, especially to places that put non-Eng/Fr stamps on passports, you will need to provide a copy of all the stamps on each page, including blank pages at the time of the interview. Depending on your travel history, that may be a lot or not!
I have had two passports since I became a PR with travel to the ME and within the ME since I became PR and I am just beginning to count the $$$ that I will be spending on translations and attestation :)
You might need to translate the non English stamps for the interview but you don’t need to submit anything apart from the bio page.

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know the instructions ask for the bio page, but I did submit the copy of all pages, along with translation of the non-english/french stamps.
The instructions also doesn't ask for those translations, but it is well known to be needed.

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know the instructions ask for the bio page, but I did submit the copy of all pages, along with translation of the non-english/french stamps.
The instructions also doesn't ask for those translations, but it is well known to be needed.
They do actually ask for the translation of all non English/French documents.

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
I have been to Dubai for a day (during a 9 hour layover) while travelling to India and my passport has Entry and Exit stamps.

It has a Date of arrival and Departure and with UAE on it.

Like one of this below,

https://images.app.goo.gl/4qPfskShLYkYM8rH9

Do I need to translate that Entry & Exit stamps? If yes, can you please share the process.

Thanks.

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have been to Dubai for a day (during a 9 hour layover) while travelling to India and my passport has Entry and Exit stamps.

It has a Date of arrival and Departure and with UAE on it.

Like one of this below,

https://images.app.goo.gl/4qPfskShLYkYM8rH9

Do I need to translate that Entry & Exit stamps? If yes, can you please share the process.

Thanks.
Honestly, I know I couple who lived in Dubai didn’t need a translation. On the other hand, a lot of users on the sub were asked to provide translations of the stamps. I would do them just in case to avoid delay. But for the image you supplied you don’t as it’s clear in English and Arabic.