+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do you guys think I can trust this Consultant! Does this process works?

Quest4West

Jan 21, 2023
My profile:
I am a BS in Computer science graduate with 4 years of experience, running my own software company. I have ten employees and a good/consistent revenue stream.
I am based in Pakistan. My company is registered in Pakistan and USA. I met a consultant that said he can get me a work permit, that will give me 50 points. After one year of work in the Canada, I can get 200 points.

This is his package:

I am sharing the details of Entrepreneurial NOC B LMIA for your reference. Through this program, we will incorporate a Job in Canada and then we will apply for LMIA for you through ESDC. Once we get a positive LMIA approval, you will receive 50 points based on your NOC(National Occupation Classification - B NOC) which can boost your current CRS score in Federal Skilled Worker class.

ENTREPRENEUR LMIA PROGRAM (B-NOC)

ENTREPRENEUR LMIA PROGRAM (B-NOC) TOTAL FEES $35,000 (USD)

PAYMENT

MILESTONE

AMOUNT

Legal Fees

➡Signing of the agreement

5000 USD

➡Business Establishment Cost

After 60 days of Sign up

10,000 USD

➡Upon the approval of LMIA

10,000 USD

➡Legal Fees + Upon the approval of Work permit

10,000 USD

The process is as under which would be executed by our Law firm:-

Process Involved:

Step 1:

• Signing of contract with Ace Law Group

• Preparation of documents

Step 2:

• Going through the employment issuance process

Step 3:

• Issuance of the Job Letter

• Apply for LMIA in Canada.

Step 4:

• Apply for Work Permit

• The applicant and his family can relocate

• Preparing and submitting the application for Permanent Residence

▶PR Submission will be complimentary from our side.

What are the chances that I will be able to get a work permit and later on PR if I go with this strategy? Any loopholes? Is it even possible that it can actually work or do you guys think something is wrong.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My profile:
I am a BS in Computer science graduate with 4 years of experience, running my own software company. I have ten employees and a good/consistent revenue stream.
I am based in Pakistan. My company is registered in Pakistan and USA. I met a consultant that said he can get me a work permit, that will give me 50 points. After one year of work in the Canada, I can get 200 points.

This is his package:

I am sharing the details of Entrepreneurial NOC B LMIA for your reference. Through this program, we will incorporate a Job in Canada and then we will apply for LMIA for you through ESDC. Once we get a positive LMIA approval, you will receive 50 points based on your NOC(National Occupation Classification - B NOC) which can boost your current CRS score in Federal Skilled Worker class.

PAYMENT

MILESTONE

AMOUNT

Legal Fees

5000 USD

After 60 days of Sign up

10,000 USD

10,000 USD

10,000 USD

Process Involved:

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

• Apply for Work Permit

What are the chances that I will be able to get a work permit and later on PR if I go with this strategy? Any loopholes? Is it even possible that it can actually work or do you guys think something is wrong.
From what I see above, it looks like you have to pay upfront US$35,000 for a "job"? Hope you did not fall prey to this scam.

Quest4West

Jan 21, 2023
It's basically not a job, like my company that already exists (US & Pakistan) will be formed in Canada, that newly formed company will employ me and I will go on work permit. That will give me 50 points. Once I work in Canada for one year in that company, I will get 200 points. So basically self employed route?

jackyjoy123

Nov 21, 2020
It's basically not a job, like my company that already exists (US & Pakistan) will be formed in Canada, that newly formed company will employ me and I will go on work permit. That will give me 50 points. Once I work in Canada for one year in that company, I will get 200 points. So basically self employed route?
thanks for the awesome information

JeetKainth

Apr 1, 2023
My profile:

This is his package:

PAYMENT

MILESTONE

AMOUNT

Legal Fees

5000 USD

After 60 days of Sign up

10,000 USD

10,000 USD

10,000 USD

Process Involved:

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

• Apply for Work Permit

Have you explored the start up visa option, one of my friend got thru this stream with a consultant and they helped him set up his business in Canada