+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do WES recognize distance learning MBA? If YES, from which University in India

MFndz

Oct 27, 2018
Hello everyone,

I've done my Bachelors(full time) from University and now I want to pursue a 1 year PG Diploma which will help me increase my CRS for Canada PR. I needed guidance that for CRS calculation, will a 1 year PGD be counted as Masters degree or "two or more years certificates, diplomas or degrees."

CanDok

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-08-2018
Nomination.....
05-09-2018
AOR Received.
01-11-2018
Med's Done....
09-10-2018
Yes it does!
I know 2 personal cases one from Sikkim Manipal University and the other was from Apollo Medvarsity (but it was a Management degree in Healthcare)

MFndz

Oct 27, 2018
I'm planning to do PGD in Management (1 year distance education) from UGC or AICTE recognized University. So did the personal cases that you mentioned get their WES evaluated as Masters? Also, is any PGD ok or does the type of course matter?

swethaa

Jul 16, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Please suggest.

I have completed MBA (Distance) from ICFAI Sikkim, this month. Could you help me on the below queries.

Currently I'm having a work experience of 5 years in HR field. I heard from one of my friend that, if I show this Master's qualification for Express entry, my work experience would not be considered for CRS. The experience which is obtained after the latest "graduation" date is only considered as a valid work experience. Is that true? Is there any relationship between distance education graduation date and work experience?
were you able to get your MBA from ICFAI accessed by WES or IQAS ? was the university recognized?