+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DO WES EVALUATE ACCA FUNDAMENTAL CERTIFICATE

ibikunle_1983

May 5, 2018
I am a student of acca, i have two option papers. I finished my fundamental level exam in 2010. I do not qualify for advanced diploma.

my question is do you know or have experience how WES evaluate FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL CERTIFICATE?

I ALSO HAVE BSC IN ACCOUNTING (NOT OXFORD BROOKES), CAN THE FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL AND MY BSC BE RATED AS TWO DEGREE?

Van Anh

Jul 27, 2018
I am a student of acca, i have two option papers. I finished my fundamental level exam in 2010. I do not qualify for advanced diploma.

my question is do you know or have experience how WES evaluate FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL CERTIFICATE?

I ALSO HAVE BSC IN ACCOUNTING (NOT OXFORD BROOKES), CAN THE FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL AND MY BSC BE RATED AS TWO DEGREE?
Hi, what is the outcome?

ibikunle_1983

May 5, 2018
Hi, what is the outcome?
The Fundamental level certificate was not recognized by WES and was rated a one year course program that its not equivalent to Canadian course. But i know Advanced Diploma or Oxford Brookes will work. Sorry for the late response, i was waiting for WES to be through with the evaluation. God bless you

Reactions: knight17

kashif.r

Sep 9, 2018
The Fundamental level certificate was not recognized by WES and was rated a one year course program that its not equivalent to Canadian course. But i know Advanced Diploma or Oxford Brookes will work. Sorry for the late response, i was waiting for WES to be through with the evaluation. God bless you
Can you please provide details of what your WES Assessment report said. What was the duration of your BSc program? may be they didnt give 2 or more degrees because of that?

I have a four year Bsc and thinking of writing Diploma in Accounting & Business/ACCA Foundation, hoping it works out? Any suggestions? Ideas or what alternatives can make it work?

ibikunle_1983

May 5, 2018
Can you please provide details of what your WES Assessment report said. What was the duration of your BSc program? may be they didnt give 2 or more degrees because of that?

I have a four year Bsc and thinking of writing Diploma in Accounting & Business/ACCA Foundation, hoping it works out? Any suggestions? Ideas or what alternatives can make it work?

My was rated 4year degree. Fundamental level was rejected. I have finished skill stage 2010, I don't qualify for advanced diploma. If you have advanced diploma you will qualify for the double degree.

Dec 16, 2018
My was rated 4year degree. Fundamental level was rejected. I have finished skill stage 2010, I don't qualify for advanced diploma. If you have advanced diploma you will qualify for the double degree.

Dear, Please advise which of the following certificate i should get it assessed from WES to get the benefit of two or more degrees?

1. CAT UK - 2008
  2. ACCA Fundamental Level - 2011
  3. Advance Diploma in Accounting and Business - 2011
  4. BSc - OBU - 2014

Appreciate your urgent reply, as i need to start the process ASAP.

Thanks, Zeeshan

Anirbina

Aug 25, 2019
Hey there,
I have completed my ACCA part 2 and i have three diplomas through out the process of FIA and ACCA part 2 ( Foundation Diploma, Diploma in Accounting and Business and Advance Diploma in Accounting and Business).
I can also acquire the equivalent bachelor degree certificate from NARIC.
How this will be evaluated by WES if I want to apply for express entry?

Van Anh

Jul 27, 2018
Hey there,
I have completed my ACCA part 2 and i have three diplomas through out the process of FIA and ACCA part 2 ( Foundation Diploma, Diploma in Accounting and Business and Advance Diploma in Accounting and Business).
I can also acquire the equivalent bachelor degree certificate from NARIC.
How this will be evaluated by WES if I want to apply for express entry?
Advanced diploma is evaluated as Bachelor 3 years by WES

khurram.ijaz

Jul 8, 2017
please advise
i have a FIA diploma in Accounting and business, will it be evaluated by WES ? what would be the equivalency ?
i'm thinking to apply for AIPP.

manan66

Dec 28, 2018
please advise
i have a FIA diploma in Accounting and business, will it be evaluated by WES ? what would be the equivalency ?
i'm thinking to apply for AIPP.
Hi, any update on this? did u get any information regarding evaluation of diploma in Accounting and business?

Thanks

wixibix

Sep 12, 2020
is this fundamental certificate or foundation diploma u talking about which doesnt qualify for two or more degrees?

Sep 30, 2020
Hi, same question here. I also have 4 year bachelors and Diploma in accounting and business FIA/ACCA.
Will I be evaluated by WES for two degree /certificates
Highly appreciate if someone could help
many thanks

mithushan

May 27, 2021
Hi I'm an ACCA Affiliate completed all the exams. How does WES evaluate affiliates? This is not for immigration purpose but for applying for Masters (Students Visa). Anyone knows about this?