+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do we upload itineraries or real tickets

belleshoe

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Hi,

For visa application processes, do we generally upload real tickets or those fake ones? The processing time is usually longer than the amount of time we can hold a ticket, in such cases, which ones should i go for?

Please assist.
Thanks

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Itineraries are fine. You don't even have to provide one. I never did.

Fully paid round-trip tickets do not guarantee approval at all. You'll find the Visitors forum has many cases where the applicant provided paid tickets and still got rejected.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Don't buy tickets until you have the visa. You can submit itineraries.

I know you don't mean "fake tickets," but also don't submit fake documents.

belleshoe

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Thanks @bellaluna and @k.h.p. yes not fake tickets, but those tickets that travel agents provide , m not sure what we call them. But do the officers know that these would just last for some days only?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Yes, they do know that. And it doesn't matter - visa officers want to see you are thinking about costs of travel and can afford it.

Having tickets, real or tentative, does not change your visa chances. People apply without any kind of tickets and get approved. People apply with fully paid tickets and get refused.

What you need to do is show an idea of when and where you'd go in Canada and an ability to pay for it.

belleshoe

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Yes, they do know that. And it doesn't matter - visa officers want to see you are thinking about costs of travel and can afford it.

Having tickets, real or tentative, does not change your visa chances. People apply without any kind of tickets and get approved. People apply with fully paid tickets and get refused.

What you need to do is show an idea of when and where you'd go in Canada and an ability to pay for it.
Cool. Thank you for the clarifications.