Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aravindkumarh said:
Nobody can predict the scores of future draws or the plans of CIC. For now we know the minimum points invited were 453. Try improving your profile score.

I am currently at 391 and going to rewrite IELTS exam with a target R8 L8.5 W7.5 and S7.5. My current score is R8 L8.5 W7 and S6.5

If i achieve my new score target my EE points shoot up to 454. Cheers. Gotta do some homework and practice on Writing and Speaking and improve my scores somehow.

Cheers
same story here .....I am currently at 410 points , L8.5, R8.5, S7.5 and W6.5, although i was pretty confident for a 7/7.5 score in writing, going to take the test again and also apply for Re-marking of the previous Writing Section. Hopefully score shall rise to 470 at the end of it.

sraj07 said:
aravind ,,

how could you score 8 is L , share some tips .. I always loose my points there .
sraj05 to get 8+ in Listening you need Practice and concentrate. Do a lot of practice tests, tonnes of material is available online.

Try to watch English TV series. If u can't understand/keep up with the accent or pace use subtitles to begin with, and once you start feeling the accents and gestures ... just get rid of the subtitles. Special attention on British Accents as most of the listening tests will have British speakers.

aravindkumarh

Jan 3, 2015
sraj07 said:
aravind ,,

how could you score 8 is L , share some tips .. I always loose my points there .
I would advise taking lots of practice tests. Need concentration. And try watching cartoons and animated movies. If you can listen and understand to every word in the show, you are good to go..