+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do we need written Authorization letter for every member in a family who want to travel.

Aarti2301

Aug 30, 2019
You can be denied boarding a plane to Canada with an expired travel letter. It doesn't matter to CBSA that you left your country on the 16th and had to quarantine. Again you will not know until you try to board.
Hey, sorry for bothering you, just one more thing. I have already applied for an exemption. Will they deny it by any chance? It was not my fault I could not travel earlier. The visa offices were closed before my passport could be stamped.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hey, sorry for bothering you, just one more thing. I have already applied for an exemption. Will they deny it by any chance? It was not my fault I could not travel earlier. The visa offices were closed before my passport could be stamped.
Sorry can’t say whether you would be denied another exemption letter.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Ok. Thank you
You should be denied boarding in Ukraine if your authorization is not valid so it is not a good idea to go to Ukraine if you don’t have a valid authorization letter. You’ll either get stuck there or have to purchase a ticket home. The airline may also check your documents before you leave India and may also refuse your boarding.