+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do we need to translate our travelling stamps for Citizenship

Hasher

Apr 2, 2010
Hi Folks,

Just quick two things to clarify:

1. I understand only photocopies of Biological pages of passport and / or travel document required, so no need to translate the stamps and Visa that I have in Arabic: Correct.

2. I have expire PR card, so that can't be used Photo ID, correct.

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hasher said:
Hi Folks,

1. I understand only photocopies of Biological pages of passport and / or travel document required, so no need to translate the stamps and Visa that I have in Arabic: Correct.

1- Yes, correct.
2- Yes, correct. I don't understand how can someone live with an expired PR card. What if you had an emergency and you need to travel immediately??

12om3

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hasher said:
Hi Folks,

1. Yes, you need only Biological pages of passport at the time of completing your application .. BUT when you go for your citizenship exam, you will need to get everything translated (stamps, visas, notes or biological information) to either English or French if you want to reduce chances of getting RQ.

2. I'm not 100% sure about the expired PR, but I think you can't use an expired ID piece as a proof of ID !

Hasher

Apr 2, 2010
Goldline said:
1- Yes, correct.
2- Yes, correct. I don't understand how can someone live with an expired PR card. What if you had an emergency and you need to travel immediately??
Well then one might travel or decide what his/ her priority in life.

Anyway thanks for reply.