+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do we need to hire consultancy for spousal sponsorship ? Pakistan

aBc_1990

Star Member
Dec 16, 2017
Hi,

We are going to apply for spousal sponsorship next month. Do we need to apply through any consultancy or we should apply by ourselves? We know about the documentation as written on CIC website but still on the safe side if we hire consultancy? I have the travelling history of Schengen states and UK but I also have Canada visit visa refusal thrice. So whats the better option, shall I hire a consultant or go by myself.

Thanks

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hi,

We are going to apply for spousal sponsorship next month. Do we need to apply through any consultancy or we should apply by ourselves? We know about the documentation as written on CIC website but still on the safe side if we hire consultancy? I have the travelling history of Schengen states and UK but I also have Canada visit visa refusal thrice. So whats the better option, shall I hire a consultant or go by myself.

Thanks
The spousal sponsorship process require you submit the forms and documents as stated in the spousal sponsorship checklist.........the decision to use any consultancy is yours.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/application-kit-spousal-sponsorship.html

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
My question actually was Is it complicated to hire consultancy ? or you think we can do it by ourselves ?
The decision to use or not use a consultant is yours..........Sponsoring your spouse.

When you fill the form IMM5669.......since you have 3 times TRV rejection.......make sure you answer "YES" to Question - 4.d and provide a brief detail regarding your 3 times TRV rejection in “If your answer to any of the questions is YES, please provide details below”.

Your 3 times TRV rejection will not affect your spousal sponsorship.

Good Luck

Zuky

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-07-2017
Med's Request
12-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2018
LANDED..........
??
Hi,

Thanks
The majority of people do it without a consultant, and there have been many cases of consultants giving very bad advice and getting people into trouble. Obviously some are good, but some are also bad, and you're probably better off doing your own research and doing everything yourself.

If I were you (and I was in your position), I would try to do it myself and fall back on a consultant/lawyer as a last resort.

Honestly, it's very straightforward. Unless you have some major red flags (your refusals aren't major red flags), then I'd say you should at least try to do it yourself.

Reactions: aBc_1990

aBc_1990

Star Member
Dec 16, 2017
The majority of people do it without a consultant, and there have been many cases of consultants giving very bad advice and getting people into trouble. Obviously some are good, but some are also bad, and you're probably better off doing your own research and doing everything yourself.

If I were you (and I was in your position), I would try to do it myself and fall back on a consultant/lawyer as a last resort.

Honestly, it's very straightforward. Unless you have some major red flags (your refusals aren't major red flags), then I'd say you should at least try to do it yourself.
Thank you for such a advice and motivation. Thank you so very much.

Last thing, do i need to use TCS service or gerry service from Pakistan ?

M

mikeymyke

Hi,

Thanks
Thats crazy, I posted a few months ago about you shouldnt try for a 3rd attempt at a TRV but you still tried anyway and got refused?

ashpash22

Jan 15, 2018
Australia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
02-09-2018
AOR Received.
23-03-2018
Med's Request
28-03-2018
Med's Done....
10-04-2018
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2018
Thank you for such a advice and motivation. Thank you so very much.

Last thing, do i need to use TCS service or gerry service from Pakistan ?
To answer this question, no it’s not mandatory to use a courier service such as Fedex, but many people use these services because they provide tracking info so you can know when your package was delivered and feel safer using them over just ordinary post.