+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do We Have to Redo X-Ray? Please Advise

Tennesseean

May 23, 2012
Dear Friends,

I have to re do the medicals, can you please help me with my below question. I am going to send an email to VO office, but if anybody has any experience, please help me.

My wife and I did medicals initially in Feb 2011. At that time, we did not do my wife's X-ray as she was pregnant. My baby's medicals, and my wife's X-ray was done in Dec 2011.

My wife's and my medicals expired and we did not get the approval of the medicals extension. I got an email to redo the medicals for me and my wife last week. However, I am wondering do we need to re-do the X-ray for my wife as her X-ray result won't expire until Dec 2012.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Tennesseean said:
Dear Friends,

I have to re do the medicals, can you please help me with my below question. I am going to send an email to VO office, but if anybody has any experience, please help me.

My wife and I did medicals initially in Feb 2011. At that time, we did not do my wife's X-ray as she was pregnant. My baby's medicals, and my wife's X-ray was done in Dec 2011.

My wife's and my medicals expired and we did not get the approval of the medicals extension. I got an email to redo the medicals for me and my wife last week. However, I am wondering do we need to re-do the X-ray for my wife as her X-ray result won't expire until Dec 2012.

Please help. Thanks in advance.
Yes - the DMP will - as part of a fresh meds pkg.

bryan98

Star Member
Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2011
AOR Received.
February 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application - 7.0 Score
Med's Request
April 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012 ECAS...Meds Recieved
Passport Req..
June 2012, RPRF - Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
18/1/2013...DECISION MADE
I'm in the same situation. My wife is going to deliver the baby this week and we will include the new born to our application. She did not get her X-Ray done in June 2012 as she is pregnant. Apart from X-Ray she has undergone all the tests.

I have been told that only my wife would need to get X-Ray done and thats it, we r all set. Although its not a good thing to get X-Ray done before 6 months from the previous X-Ray.

Help needed. Bit confused.

Bryan :eek: