+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do they process study permits based on INTAKE ?

FahadSINP

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Hi everyone,

My intake is January 2022.

Application submission: 24 June (SDS)-FULL details in the signature.

Considering having enough time for January 2022 intake. Do they still process applications for this intake (or) they keep them on hold and give priority to the applications that are meant for immediate intake (September 2021).

Should I send them a web form or try getting to know the status by calling them?

bruh99

Mar 30, 2021
Category........
STUDY
I have got the same question. I applied on June 30 and am waiting for my decision as well.

bruh99

Mar 30, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Hi Bro

Any update on your application?
Nothing yet. I asked VFS about my biometrics. They asked me to contact Delhi high commission. Said I may have to redo my biometrics if they are of poor quality. Delhi high commission hasn't replied to my email though. Not sure what to do.

FahadSINP

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
As far as I know, the SDS applications are processed in Ottawa.

Try raising a web form.

I ordered GCMS notes. Some forum members here have done this and got to know the decision.

I need 3 months notice period at my workplace. Knowing the decision is crucial.

bruh99

Mar 30, 2021
Category........
STUDY
I have raised a webform but that hasn't helped yet. Should I send an email to Ottawa?

I am already on my notice period... :rolleyes:

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
As far as I know, the SDS applications are processed in Ottawa.

Try raising a web form.

I ordered GCMS notes. Some forum members here have done this and got to know the decision.

I need 3 months notice period at my workplace. Knowing the decision is crucial.
Yeah I also need 2 months notice. This sucks, for jan 2022 intake you guys have already submitted! Mine was sent in yesterday. Hope it all works out well for us.

Reactions: bruh99

FahadSINP

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
I wanted a break before studying. But all of this is considering everything works out!
I haven't taken a break for quite some time. Was thinking to take it if things work out well by applying a bit early. But this looks never-ending process. They don't have any timelines.