+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

do they process eligibility etc while waiting result for additional medical test

maria61816

Star Member
Mar 28, 2021
hi everyone! may i ask, do canada still continue processing your application like background and eligibility check while waiting result for their requested additional medical test? or they put onhold of everything? ive seen somewhere, where canada made a decision a day or two after the applicant passed their medical.

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
I don't know for sure, but I think they do. The processing times for my country were accurate counting since I gave biometrics. In between, I received letter for medical exams. I'm guessing they were still processing my application after I gave biometrics. What could happen is that you can get delays if you take too long to give medicals.

Sorry I don't have more information.

Amouraa

Jan 4, 2021
No they don't.
If they did then the status on your CIC account would change accordingly but it doesn't until they've processed the required additional meds.
Whenever the visa officer moves from one stage to another you are actually informed via the account.

maria61816

Star Member
Mar 28, 2021
No they don't.
If they did then the status on your CIC account would change accordingly but it doesn't until they've processed the required additional meds.
Whenever the visa officer moves from one stage to another you are actually informed via the account.
my status actually changed while waiting for my additional medical test result.. my eligibility and medical started reviewing and i got 6 ghost updates so far