20-11-2010
File Transfer...
03-02-2010
Passport Req..
21-03-2011
LANDED..........
25-04-2011
Hello,

I got my notice to appear to take the test and it included information about an interview. Is the interview standard procedure? Do you ALWAYS get an interview with the test, or is my case special?

Also, what kind of questions do they ask in the interview? It seems from the letter that they are mostly interested in my proficiency in English, is that all it is?

Thanks.

Zixco

Nov 22, 2016
Hello,

I got my notice to appear to take the test and it included information about an interview. Is the interview standard procedure? Do you ALWAYS get an interview with the test, or is my case special?

Also, what kind of questions do they ask in the interview? It seems from the letter that they are mostly interested in my proficiency in English, is that all it is?

Thanks.
Congrats lamrobot85 for the Test invite. All the best for the test.
Yes, interview is the standard procedure. Don't worry about it. Everyone has to go through this process. Primarily, they check your English proficiency by asking the questions about your job & any traveling abroad during your stay in Canada. They will also check your original documents like passports, English language certificate etc.

Blueboy1980

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes everyone gets an 'interview'. However they call it an interview but its not like you imagine. They just go over your papers, ask you questions like if you work and have you ever had a criminal record and what your plans are. Mine was like in a stand up booth and he was asking me the questions while we were standing there and reading through my paperwork. All in all the interview was less than 5 minutes.

Reactions: ozzy214

Iamrobot85

Aug 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2010
File Transfer...
03-02-2010