+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do Payslips need autorization?

vikramk5

Jul 31, 2018
I have not landed in Canada yet. So I haven't applied for the PR card.

I did submit my original passport at the VFS center. They only asked for a print of the Passport request email and the passport.

Opted for courier service and had the stamped passport and COPR delivered.
Thanks. Appreciate it!!

vikramk5

Jul 31, 2018
I have not landed in Canada yet. So I haven't applied for the PR card.

I did submit my original passport at the VFS center. They only asked for a print of the Passport request email and the passport.

Opted for courier service and had the stamped passport and COPR delivered.
How long did it take to get your PR approved after submitting all documents?

vikramk5

Jul 31, 2018
Awesome.
We are yet to submit all documents. Any recommendations from your side since you have recently filled it?

Nishita0107

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Awesome.
We are yet to submit all documents. Any recommendations from your side since you have recently filled it?
You've only got one shot at it. Submit as much relevant information as you can. Make sure you clearly pen down your explanations / clarifications using LOE.

All the best!

vikramk5

Jul 31, 2018
You've only got one shot at it. Submit as much relevant information as you can. Make sure you clearly pen down your explanations / clarifications using LOE.

All the best!
Ok, thanks for the suggestion.
Should LOE be notanized too or only self-attestation would do?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Ok, thanks for the suggestion.
Should LOE be notanized too or only self-attestation would do?
Neither. It's just an extra document with additional details.

MUZU

Sep 2, 2018
Answering because I've gone through this recently. My reference letter did not mention annual pay. To support the same, I've attached Pay slips (first and last 3 months) along with revised pay and promotion letters.
Your payslips were attested? Or just on companies letterhead? Plz confirm

LizaK

Aug 13, 2018
Hello everyone, I wanted to know about payslips as well. I have been paid in cash but I do have payslips with payment mode mentioned on them. Do I need to include Form 16? I have last 6 months pay slips, offer letter stating my salary, working hours and a reference letter which is in accordance with the requirements quite fair. Would these many documents be enough?