+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do not lose hope guys!! Got visa (special case)

Prateek1193

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Hey all,

First of all, i want to thank all the people who answered my pointless and sometimes stupid questions :p. I got the email regarding processed pp yesterday and collected it today. I cannot describe the feeling which came over me as i flipped through the pp pages...and there it was!!

My case was a little different because i overstayed my visitor visa in UK for more than 7 years. I was a minor at that time. Wherever i asked, people said that i have very slim chance of visa and some even said its a rejection because of my overstay. Nonetheless, i applied for SP on 07/07/2014 general, paper based at New Delhi. I didnt mention my overstay. I also ticked no in the box where it asks if you have ever been deported. I was not deported and came back to india voluntarily from UK.

After 3 weeks i got a call from the VO asking for proof of my legal status in UK because i submitted my UK study documents. At that time i did not know what to say...i was caught off guard and said i was a student there and lost my previous pp so i could not provide any proof. Later i decided to write a letter explaining all of my circumstances and submitted it at the VFS office. 2 weeks after that i get the same call and again i explained on the phone about my circumstances. Approximately 2 weeks after that i received the processed PP email. I did not get any approval mail so i thought it was a rejection ( i knew getting visa was a long shot from the beginning). So today i got a call from my agent and she congratulated me about my approval as she got the email.

So what i am trying to say is that if you are a genuine student than no one can stop you. Keep your faith!! And good luck to all those waiting!!

Anyone going to Toronto around 28-29th?

Mr Singh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
To be Filed
Doc's Request.
Soon
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
Soon
IELTS Request
7.5,7,6,7=7
File Transfer...
Soon
Med's Request
Soon
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
Soon
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
navneet10sep said:
congratulations :D, wish you great life ahead
WoW.. Good Luck :)

mandeep2050

Aug 9, 2017
London
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Hey all,

First of all, i want to thank all the people who answered my pointless and sometimes stupid questions :p. I got the email regarding processed pp yesterday and collected it today. I cannot describe the feeling which came over me as i flipped through the pp pages...and there it was!!

My case was a little different because i overstayed my visitor visa in UK for more than 7 years. I was a minor at that time. Wherever i asked, people said that i have very slim chance of visa and some even said its a rejection because of my overstay. Nonetheless, i applied for SP on 07/07/2014 general, paper based at New Delhi. I didnt mention my overstay. I also ticked no in the box where it asks if you have ever been deported. I was not deported and came back to india voluntarily from UK.

After 3 weeks i got a call from the VO asking for proof of my legal status in UK because i submitted my UK study documents. At that time i did not know what to say...i was caught off guard and said i was a student there and lost my previous pp so i could not provide any proof. Later i decided to write a letter explaining all of my circumstances and submitted it at the VFS office. 2 weeks after that i get the same call and again i explained on the phone about my circumstances. Approximately 2 weeks after that i received the processed PP email. I did not get any approval mail so i thought it was a rejection ( i knew getting visa was a long shot from the beginning). So today i got a call from my agent and she congratulated me about my approval as she got the email.

So what i am trying to say is that if you are a genuine student than no one can stop you. Keep your faith!! And good luck to all those waiting!!

Hi Bro
Can you please tell me which agent did you applied through i am currently in uk i was studying here in UK for 5 years. My visa finished in March 2015 and after that i applied for Extension but got refusal and my Solicitor here in uk didnt inform me about my refusal. My decision was made in july 2015 but home office informed me in oct 2015. So after that my Solicitor applied for tribunal appal until now i didnt not recieved anything from court. So now i m thinking to go back to india and apply canada study visa.
Can you please tell me you was studying here and how many years you overstayed after finishing your studies.

mandeep2050

Aug 9, 2017
London
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Hey all,

Hi bro can you please help. I am currently in uk and i was studying here for 5 years and in march 2015 my visa run out and after tht i applied for extension Through some solicitor and i got refusal and after that he applied for tribunal appeal in oct 2015. Until now i didnt hear anyhing from court and so now my plan is to go back and apply for canada study permit. Can you please tell me which counsultant did you use. And for how long you was studying here in uk.

Reactions: Prateek1193

gurjit khatkar

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Hi,i have got offer letter for "computer information systems" diploma from University of Fraser Valley for January 2018 intake.My profile is as follows-
10th(PSEB)-96.92% (2015)
12th (CBSE)- 94.40% (2017)(Physics, Chemistry,Mathematics, English and physical education )
IELTS -7.5 bands (L-9,R-7,S-7,W-6.5)
I did a course of accounting(tally) and C++ (2 months )
I want to know if computer information systems diploma is a relevant course as per my previous qualification . What are my chances of getting visa ?

Prateek1193

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Hi bro can you please help. I am currently in uk and i was studying here for 5 years and in march 2015 my visa run out and after tht i applied for extension Through some solicitor and i got refusal and after that he applied for tribunal appeal in oct 2015. Until now i didnt hear anyhing from court and so now my plan is to go back and apply for canada study permit. Can you please tell me which counsultant did you use. And for how long you was studying here in uk.
hey, sorry man. i didnt log in untill today. I only used a consultant as a special measure, Polynsis is the name of the company. I did all the paperwork and everything myself and just verified it through them as a formality. Only used the consultant in case i might need representation. If you have any question just whatsapp me at +16477660649.

Prateek1193

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Hi,i have got offer letter for "computer information systems" diploma from University of Fraser Valley for January 2018 intake.My profile is as follows-
10th(PSEB)-96.92% (2015)
12th (CBSE)- 94.40% (2017)(Physics, Chemistry,Mathematics, English and physical education )
IELTS -7.5 bands (L-9,R-7,S-7,W-6.5)
I did a course of accounting(tally) and C++ (2 months )
I want to know if computer information systems diploma is a relevant course as per my previous qualification . What are my chances of getting visa ?
sorry bro, i have no information in that field, but your current education does seem in line with the course so it should be good. Better off contacting your international advisor and ask them.