Other
App. Filed.......
10th Jan 2021
AOR Received.
10th March 2021
Interview........
Test Completed: Jun 25th 2021
Hi Guys,

There are three documents of mine - Marriage Certificate, my daughter's Birth Certificate and my spouses's BTech degree which have everything in English but at the same time translated in Hindi.

Would I require the Hindi part to be translated as it is already also mentioned in English in all three?

OR

Should I mention the explanation of the hindi part in LOE?

Thanks

sunchaser

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nidakh said:
Hi Guys,

There are three documents of mine - Marriage Certificate, my daughter's Birth Certificate and my spouses's BTech degree which have everything in English but at the same time translated in Hindi.

Would I require the Hindi part to be translated as it is already also mentioned in English in all three?

OR

Thanks
My understanding is that you do not need to translate as details are available in english, and you can add the remarks in LOE. However, i would request seniors to share their views.

nidakh

Mar 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
10th Jan 2021
AOR Received.
10th March 2021
Interview........
sunchaser said:
My understanding is that you do not need to translate as details are available in english, and you can add the remarks in LOE. However, i would request seniors to share their views.
Thanks sunchaser! My thoughts exactly but lets see what the seniors have to say!

nidakh

Mar 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
10th Jan 2021
AOR Received.
10th March 2021
Interview........
Please can any senior respond to my query??

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
nidakh said:
Please can any senior respond to my query??
Even they write everything in English and French. Every govt do this, so it is very common. TO me you do not need to clarify this as all details are already there in English. Just my views.

I checked mine. My birth certificate is also in English and Hindi. OINP never had problem so I think IRCC will also not have any problem.

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
I have same issue, my birth certificate is in English and Gujarati language. Some Seniors suggested me that try to do notary (affidavit). It will help you as well.
Thanks

nidakh

Mar 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
10th Jan 2021
AOR Received.
10th March 2021
Interview........
bestofluck said:
Even they write everything in English and French. Every govt do this, so it is very common. TO me you do not need to clarify this as all details are already there in English. Just my views.

I checked mine. My birth certificate is also in English and Hindi. OINP never had problem so I think IRCC will also not have any problem.
Thanks! I guess it is a judgement call. Probably putting a line about it in LOE might help!

nidakh

Mar 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
10th Jan 2021
AOR Received.
10th March 2021
Interview........
rdmindia said:
I have same issue, my birth certificate is in English and Gujarati language. Some Seniors suggested me that try to do notary (affidavit). It will help you as well.
Thanks
Thanks!

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
nidakh said:
Hi Guys,

OR

No, it does not require translation as it is already translated. No explanation required. Remember, VOs see THOUSANDS of these things....

nidakh

Mar 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
10th Jan 2021
AOR Received.
10th March 2021
Interview........
jes_ON said:
No, it does not require translation as it is already translated. No explanation required. Remember, VOs see THOUSANDS of these things....
Thanks jes_ON!