+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do i qualify for AINP program

srikanth.rk

Feb 9, 2012
I searched through forums and faq's before i post this question. I have a valid LMO approved job offer from my company which is a IT service provider,whose client is in Alberta. i will be working on my client place and i will be using their resources but i will only be on payroll of My indian company do i still qualify for AINP program.My LMO states that they used the advertising efforts of the Alberta employer. But my LMO has my indian company name under company name.

Eagerly awaiting for replies

AINP App

Star Member
Dec 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 - 03 - 2013
There is no harm in applying for AINP and letting them asses your case. It is free of cost and they will call your employer in alberta to confirm your employment with them. Keep in mind you will fall under skilled worker category. You must finish the probation term before you apply or have it mentioned in your contract that there is no probation.

You may take a strong reference letter from your employer endorsing the fact that they want to support your PR Application.

srikanth.rk

Feb 9, 2012
Thanks AINP for the reply MY LMO application has a letter from Alberta employer that states they tried various advertising efforts and they are hiring through my Indian company. Also it also states that I will be in their premises and will use their resources in the duration. I am also in process of applying for work permit. Also i am my LMO states my job is under NOC list of occupation. NOC code 2171

Thanks for the help. Looking forward for your reply.

AINP App

Star Member
Dec 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 - 03 - 2013
to qualify for AINP you need to have a full time permanent and continuous employment. They will only entertain your application if that is the case. If not, you will be rejected regardless of what your LMO states. Your employer will have to draft a reference letter for you and also be ready to receive a phone call.