+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I qualify for a temporary resident permit?

SlowMoe

Jun 7, 2012
I committed a felony, theft over 500 dollars, in 2000. I was convicted in 2002. Served3 years probation, which I violated in 2005 with a flight from an officer charge. Probation extended 2 more years and served 30 days in jail. Convicted of flight charge in 2009. Served 1 year probation that ended in 2010.

Sooo, my company, based in Texas, has work near Calgary this year and next. There are thousands of storage tanks for gas and oil that are past due for visual inspection, that we are inspecting. I would be working 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off during the summer months.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SlowMoe said:
I committed a felony, theft over 500 dollars, in 2000. I was convicted in 2002. Served3 years probation, which I violated in 2005 with a flight from an officer charge. Probation extended 2 more years and served 30 days in jail. Convicted of flight charge in 2009. Served 1 year probation that ended in 2010.

Sooo, my company, based in Texas, has work near Calgary this year and next. There are thousands of storage tanks for gas and oil that are past due for visual inspection, that we are inspecting. I would be working 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off during the summer months.
Anyone who is criminally inadmissible can apply for a TRP but approval is discretionary. There is no set "eligibility" rules. You should get representation as you've got a bit of a list going and will need a rock solid application to have a hope of success.

SlowMoe

Jun 7, 2012
rjessome said:
Anyone who is criminally inadmissible can apply for a TRP but approval is discretionary. There is no set "eligibility" rules. You should get representation as you've got a bit of a list going and will need a rock solid application to have a hope of success.
Is there someone that you can recommend?