+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do i need to write WES Reference Number on Degree Photocopy.

nitinsha85

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Hi All,

While sending the documents (i have done only B.E.), so i need to send the Transcripts which i had received from university and photocopy of the Degree.

As both the transcript envelop (mentioning the WES Reference number) and BE degree photocopy is to be again put into a bigger envelop and WES reference number also mentioned on that envelop.

My question is: do i need to write the WES reference number on the photocopy of the degree as well?

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
There is no mandate for this but it is always best to write it on the back of the copies..just in case.

AzuriVN

Aug 16, 2016
HCM City
Category........
In my case, I used 3 envelopes:
- The sealed envelope from my university that contains academic transcript
- My envelope contains copy of the degree
- The bigger envelope contains 2 mentioned envelopes that provided by express transportation service
And I had WES reference number on 3 of them.

Reactions: sureshlike

naina03

Oct 3, 2016
I had put small post-it notes with the reference no. on the photocopy and the envelope having the transcripts.

mihirp83

Nov 8, 2014
Vadodara
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
Nomination.....
21-06-2016
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
Med's Request
06-04-2016
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
08-05-2017
It's not mandatory. Just mention it on the sealed cover and it will be fine. But just as mentioned by others, you can opt to write on the back of the copies.

Oys

Apr 30, 2017
I've done my B.Com and M.Com from college which is affiliated to Mumbai University. Do I've to get the transcripts from the college and then get it attested by Mumbai University ( Churchgate) or directly take my marksheets year wise i.e FY, SY, TY and get it xeroxed and attested from Mumbai University?
What is the difference between transcript, degree certificates and degree?
How many copies do I need for each?