+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need to upload all pages of Passport including rejected Visa?

chintanp7

Sep 4, 2016
Hi,

I am a Permanent resident of Canada and now I am preparing for the Visitor visa application of my parents to visit Canada. I am applying online from the CIC portal for that.

My question is regarding passport upload in the application. My parents got rejection to Visitor visa application to the USA in the past. In the visa form ( IMM5257), I have mentioned this. So inside passport copy to upload, do I need to include the passport pages with rejection stamps?

Please guide.

shahsrushti01

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-06-2019
Hi,

I am a Permanent resident of Canada and now I am preparing for the Visitor visa application of my parents to visit Canada. I am applying online from the CIC portal for that.

My question is regarding passport upload in the application. My parents got rejection to Visitor visa application to the USA in the past. In the visa form ( IMM5257), I have mentioned this. So inside passport copy to upload, do I need to include the passport pages with rejection stamps?

Please guide.
Yes. All the pages that have any stamps . It includes rejection as well. Anything missed out could cause problems :)

Reactions: chintanp7